Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps

Import AliExpress product, Bulk fulfill orders & skip captcha

New Rouse

Excellent! It's enjoyable to use and makes product editing and management extremely EASY! I love the support team. They're fast and helpful. Jennifer stayed with me to make sure all my questions were answered and I'm so grateful for her help today! :)

January 25, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Henry from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Orders. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Henry

Toonstyle Shop

Would be nice to have a bulk import. Able to chose multiple items and import them at ones. This will help a lot. other than that the app is great.

January 4, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Eric from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Eric

Nehemiah's Collection

I am in love with this app it's simply easy to use.I really recommend this application to anyone who wants to start thier business. very greatfull

December 30, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Jonathan

Gaysfashion.com

said free service yet they charged me and said this is limited to 7 days only . my lawyers said this is totally misleading they stole over $100.00 off me now Shopify ask them for a refund they refused to reply was not until i cc my lawyer did they reply ALI ORDERS IS A SCAM they dont push all your orders then when you complain they send you a link never explain or say its problem they are working on it but never fix the issue.. don't trust !!! FREE
Free
Import AliExpress products in 1-click Auto fulfill orders in 1-click Auto-update product stock and price Auto-select price for new products so they don't have free plan this is misleading!! they even have on there app FREE -7 DAY TRAIL again not clear . -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREMIUM
$19/month
Everything in Free plan Bulk import products Bulk fulfill orders Merge products to push sales Solve AliExpress Captcha Affiliate API and lets now be honest with all your lies should we ann >>> ok cool pasing my complaints app not working again today same thing same response >> see all the colours are not important with the photos this will cost me so much time so what am I paying for this has been so much drama you keep sending to so team that never fix it never reply so please don't respond with the same thing bet you do. FireApps - Premium Apps for Shopify Stores sent Today at 17:29
i've forwarded all concerns to our dev team to check and will give you an answer asap.
You sent Today at 17:30
asap FireApps - Premium Apps for Shopify Stores sent Today at 17:30
please keep patience, we're checking it for you and put it on the highest priority as you can see again what am i PAYING FOR ? SCAM!! THEY STOLE MONEY BECAUSE THEY NEVER OFFERED OR GIVEN ME THE SERVICE I PAID THIS IS WHY I AM TAKING THEM TO COURT !!! THEY REFUSE TO DO THE RIGHT THING MY LAWYERS ARE NOW on top of this shopify have asked them to refund me they refused to reply until i said i was going to sue them!! i will past that email shopify sent me saying they will try again ... so don't believe fireapps fake lies!!! Updated what they said blackmail much and Shopify said they never contacted them 4th January 2021
Hi Andrew, We're sorry for all inconveniences that caused to you. As per check, I see that you have uninstalled the app and left a negative reviews on shopify. Once again, we deeply apologize for all unfortunate experiences Could you please give us a favor to remove that negative review on shopify and give us one chance supporting you? After discussion with our team and manager, we decide to contact Shopify and will refund for your latest app billing as our truly apology. Please consider and let us know your decision if you accept our apology and remove that reviews

December 30, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

There are two main issues as following:

1. App charges issue, we are now offering two plans including Free and Premium plan with 7 trial day. As I have checked your account on Shopify partner and seen that you chose your Ali Order paid plan with 19.0 on August 29th 2020 and until Dec 12th 2020, you uninstalled our app (https://prnt.sc/wdflzw). From the time when you approved charge for paid plan with 19.0 on August 29th 2020, you have spent two billing on September and October. In conclusion, there was no double charge.

2. Deleted products issue, because of synchronization system, the error sometimes happens, as we have checked your case and seen that you are having an active chat with my colleague and they are fixing your issue as soon as possible, please let us know if you need further help.

Anna

magic moon

Worst app i ever used , they didn´t gave me tracking code ,so i can´t get my money from the order im very mad.

December 27, 2020

Hi there,

This is Matthew from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern as tracking code, after you fulfill order successful by Ali Orders app, the order status will be changed to Order Placed and added the Ali Orders No. To get the tracking code update, simply follow these steps in this instruction article (https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-get-tracking-code-update-1lxv8ih/)

Moreover, we have recently built a tool to help you link with your Aliexpress account to get the tracking code automatically.

Could you please consider to re-install our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority?

We have sent you a follow-up email, please reply to us for further help. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Matthew

leaf positive

So far so good. Have not had enough time to really have a play with, but easy to navigate and understand. Interface is also very pleasing compared to other apps on the market.

December 21, 2020

Hi there,

This is Zelda from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Orders users like you.

Along with Ali Orders, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Zelda

X-Generation-M

I used this app to import very quick Products to my Online shop. It work work very well. Thank you.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

This is Paul from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Paul

DanDyLines

great app easy to use. would definitely make it the top app for my dropshipping. it auto informs me of price changes and product availability.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Alex from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Orders users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Orders.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Alex

MYCASE

Not working, support is not helpful, really waste of time. Compare with Oberlo, Ali order process is slow, takes long time to auto complete the address. And today the Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App, I'm done.

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Fireapps Customer Support Team of Ali Orders and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Related to your concern as following:

1. As you mentioned "support is not helpful", unfortunately we have not seen your conversation between our agent and you. Therefore, please tell us the agent`s name whom you have contact, so we will re-check with them.

2. "Ali order process is slow, takes long time to auto complete the address", you are talking about Auto fulfill orders, right? If yes, please share us how long does it take?

3. "And today the Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App, I'm done", as we have checked again, our app is still working fine, so you please elaborate your concern "Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App" and we can help you further.

Could you please re-install our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority? We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

Contemporary Accent Furniture

I tried other apps and had problems. This app so far seems very easy and simple to use. Very easy to understand and get things up and running

October 15, 2020

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Orders. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy