4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and automation features that simplify the order fulfillment process for dropshipping businesses. The app's customer support is praised for its quick response times and effective problem-solving. It's particularly beneficial for new merchants, offering guidance in setting up. The app saves time by importing products from AliExpress to Shopify stores, provides store improvement recommendations, and offers insights into product trends. Some merchants find it useful in sourcing products and suppliers.

February 14, 2023

I needed help with a small thing, ending up with Jennie (a darling) giving me the best costumer service I've ever got.
a great costumer service and a great team!!

waggona
Israel
February 22, 2019

Really simple to use, just wish it could be better.

Sweet Rose Fashion
September 21, 2019

The worst app I have ever used. The support for the app is terrible. Orders I placed for my customer were sent to wrong address. I set the "shipping from origin" to USA, However, when my customer ordered, even though the order showed shipping from USA, it was shipping from China. Do not use this app.

ShopDeally
3 months using the app
FireApps replied September 21, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Firstly, I did check from our chat system, and found that Petey provided explanation to you in a previous chat that our Ali Orders app can only help you fulfill the information on AliExpress (AE) -> order the item for you, then sync the information from AE to Ali Orders app (and your Shopify store as well). That means our Ali Orders app could not manage about the shipping matter. It belongs to your AE's supplier, and out of our support scope.

Besides, since you did re-install our app, please feel free to contact us if you have any further concerns on this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Lynn

September 23, 2019

I have used this app to import items to my store. I like the way the app integrates the shipping charge into the product price automatically and adjusts the final price to include the shipping cost for the customer.

L & M Kee

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Orders users like you.

Along with Ali Orders, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

October 19, 2020

I used this app to import very quick Products to my Online shop. It work work very well. Thank you.

X-Generation-M
Switzerland
FireApps replied October 20, 2020

Hi there,

This is Paul from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Paul

May 31, 2022

Ok so this app had some issues but all seems to be sorted. It replaces Oberlo. Hated the app Dsers so tried this one. We had a lot of issues importing all current products but I worked with the team and they have it sorted. Their chat app is good and they respond in good time. Will see how it pans out but looks ok so far. More reviews as I trial it out. Experienced dropshipper so wont give false feedback.

Scrap n Patch
FireApps replied May 31, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing AliOrder

Your comments has been shared with our AliOrder Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our AliOrder.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

AliOrder Team

April 25, 2020

good app. easy to use. this app help you to edit information in each product and help you select the right shipping method to your store.

LastDeal

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Orders app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Orders.

Best Regards
Kate

March 8, 2019

this app was quick and easy to use and very helpful when importing products to my store.
i would recommend

Malorys Place
New Zealand
December 21, 2018

I tried to be patient because this app has potential.

Common and frequent problems:

- Product import issues: some import with $0 pricing, have fun with the clients buying one item for $20 and 47 other items for $0.
- App doesn't update Shopify with tracking numbers automatically. Have fun with 500% more emails from clients asking for an update on tracking information.
- Some orders are completely missed, you won't noticed until you review the orders manually or the client complaints. Have fun knowing you lost money instead of making money, two weeks later.
- If you have oberlo installed forget about it, it will load all the products and orders from oberlo even though you have no ability to do anything with those orders from the aliorder's dashboard, what's the point of this? who is the genius who came up with this idea? But to make things interesting some orders do overlap so for the fun of it I have to double check every single AliOrder orders with Oberlo to make sure there's no overlap and I do not end up shipping out two orders to the same client.

It seems like the Ali Orders app orders is more concerned with trying to steal Oberlo clients to their platform than providing a working product that caters to their client needs.

I do see them trying to improve the app and make improvements but in my opinion they should have not launched the app if the basic functionalities don't work.

Cozzoo
3 months using the app
April 8, 2019

i love this app so easy and flexible u have a lot of options and choices. i do recommend it . and deserves 5 star rating

Thedivasworld

Hi there,

We hope you have a good experience with Ali Orders app.

Best Regards