Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps

Import product, fulfill orders. Oberlo, Dser Alternative

The Water Proof Bag

Missing orders between my store and AliOrders. Customer support NOT helpful - asking the same questions over and over again and providing no solution. There's a reason Oberlo is the leader in order fulfillment and not these jokers.

April 8, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your honesty with the feedback for our app, therefore, we can improve our app better in the future.

FYI, we have done updating your orders status and it should be worked 4 days ago with the support by Ken and it should be worked now, would you mind helping me to check again please?

Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

And please get back to us if you need some more help.

Have a good day for you my friend!

Best Regards,
Ken

HEALTH PROOF SOLUTION

When I push to the shop from this apps, In the website it shows out of stock although there is still hundreds of stock available. The staff is not helpful at all and told me to wait for 2 days again and again. If you read this, i hope you can finish the issue because this has affect many aspect of my business

March 31, 2019

Hi Robbie, thanks for your feedback which is really helpful for us to improve our app better in the future.

For the issue which is related to product our of stocks, you can simply override the link of your products again right under products image in Product list.

And we apologize for this inconvenience since our system hasn't been consistent few days ago, but it should be good now, you can simply reinstall our app again, and try, the stock should be update from now on.

Once again, we are so sorry for this situation which happened to your store.

Cozzoo

I tried to be patient because this app has potential.

Common and frequent problems:

- Product import issues: some import with $0 pricing, have fun with the clients buying one item for $20 and 47 other items for $0.
- App doesn't update Shopify with tracking numbers automatically. Have fun with 500% more emails from clients asking for an update on tracking information.
- Some orders are completely missed, you won't noticed until you review the orders manually or the client complaints. Have fun knowing you lost money instead of making money, two weeks later.
- If you have oberlo installed forget about it, it will load all the products and orders from oberlo even though you have no ability to do anything with those orders from the aliorder's dashboard, what's the point of this? who is the genius who came up with this idea? But to make things interesting some orders do overlap so for the fun of it I have to double check every single AliOrder orders with Oberlo to make sure there's no overlap and I do not end up shipping out two orders to the same client.

It seems like the Ali Orders app orders is more concerned with trying to steal Oberlo clients to their platform than providing a working product that caters to their client needs.

I do see them trying to improve the app and make improvements but in my opinion they should have not launched the app if the basic functionalities don't work.

YuniverStore

Importing doesn't work, push to store doesn't work. Automation doesn't work. Nothing. Error ...

WOOKEA.

Why they do something like this waste my time... filling all the Products and then the don't really are placed.. ali orders Support move your ass and make it work like oberlo, if you give this service then make it good.

WeddingStory

Cannot fulfill my orders. I like app design but faced a lot of problems with this app. Big waste of time!!!!!!!Customer support button doesn't even work!!!!!!

Wanda's Warriors

I would give this NO stars if I could. Nothing but errors when trying to change variants and import or delete products. Had to push all the unedited products to my store and then there were no variants. Complete waste of time. Customer service is half a day behind so could never get this straightened out. Too bad because I really like Ali Express. I'm deleting this app. Hopefully, they get the bugs worked out but by then my store will be up and running.

Unusual Roots

When Pushing products to store the app do what it wants change their name change images change description. lost time editing those so the app would do what ever it wants, im scared when an order its place it will bug this way

1 3 Next