Oberlo Alternative: AliExpress

Dsers & Oberlo Dropshipping, Product Import, Fulfill Orders

Free

K5 Gear

The only thing i am missing and cause me stop on this is 3rd-party services that manage inventory and fulfill orders in App location in my Location in settings of shopify as oberlo does. If this issue can be resolve i will be continue to start my dropshipping store with ali orders.

August 1, 2019

Hi Hasnain,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team.

Firstly, we apologize for this inconvenience which may have caused to your store, and somehow it made you stop using our app.

Besides, definitely, we will note your concern down, and I will bring it to our Development team to improve our app better on our future update.

Thanks so much for your opinion, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Ken

Saleeka

definitely a lot easier to edit your import list and see your product in shopify and ali express simultaneoulsy to add pictures and size charts. oberlo has too many steps to get you to the original ali xpress store

"Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Orders and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Yupi Store

very cool the best of thnaks for all :D .............................................................

"Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Orders app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Orders.

Best Regards
Kate

Shaymar's Gifts

I enjoyed getting this app because it made a little easier in transporting the info over to Oberlo a little better or vice versa.

Muffin
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team
"

LemLemExpress

wonderful, i like it. i'm a starter on this think but looks help me a lot
i will send my review when i use to get it the system

"Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Orders users like you.

Along with Ali Orders, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Pure Ganja

I used this app and I liked what it does. It's very user-friendly and I admire the level of professionalism their customer service personnel has.

"Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

"

Adventure Products

very easy to use - filter like ePackets would have been nice but haven't tried alle the functionality yet i.e orders

"Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

KooShop

I use it to grab product and import to my shopify site, It doing great, but It would be nice if did crawl product description better.

"Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Creative Kitty Designs

Very helpful app. I used this to import products to my store. It is a little slow in importing and you need to double check a few things but overall I would recommend this app.

May 2, 2019

Thank for your feedback. We're improving the speed when import product to Shopify.

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES

easy to use so far. I like it. Great app. can't wait to import more products. so far so good. I wiil keep you guys updated on app