Ali Orders‑AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders‑AliExpress Dropship | Reviews

by FireApps

Dropshipping & Import products AliExpress, Bulk fulfill orders

Marin Wears

Best app, i added in my store a lot of products very fast, good job please make it the best is very very awesome !!!!

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

Shop Baby Boutique

Been using the app to start up my store and it has been sooooo helpful! Very simple and intuitive to use and syncs up perfectly with aliexpress where I get most of my products from!

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Orders. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

JustRight Market

So far this app has been great within sync up products to my shopify website...I have only had it for a few hours and have not yet made a sale so we shall see how that process goes. It would be nice if there was a select/deselect all button for variants as well as images in order to make it more efficient.

Glamour Glitz

Great App, makes importing into my store so much easier and with recent updates improved a lot. Great customer service too.

Defitless

really awesome app, i really like the way the we can import what we want and keep track of all of it, and also have it automated

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Orders users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Orders.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

MyStore500

I have mixed feelings about Ali Orders-Automate Dropship app. I like it because it makes order fulfillment so much easier but at the same time here and there it will bring me to an error page. It brings me to an error page only sometimes and that's when I'm switching between Tabs from within the app.

YuniverStore

Importing doesn't work, push to store doesn't work. Automation doesn't work. Nothing. Error ...

Love In A Box

Variant images are not being imported properly. I contacted them a week ago and they recognized this issue but it is yet to be fixed.

WOOKEA.

Why they do something like this waste my time... filling all the Products and then the don't really are placed.. ali orders Support move your ass and make it work like oberlo, if you give this service then make it good.

Snow-Chic-Canada

absolutely amazing. quick easy and always works properly. this has changed dropshipping for me. imports all of my chosen products efficiently and flawlessly.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson