4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and features like importing and editing reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress. They appreciate the customization options that match their store's look. The app is seen as good value, particularly the $10 plan. Support is praised for quick responses and professionalism, especially the live chat feature. Some merchants report increased online sales after using the app. It's particularly recommended for new stores and beginner sellers.

August 31, 2020

Used this app to import reviews from AliExpress - pretty seamless. I quite liked the bulk CSV import feature as well which saves a lot of time. Support response time is super quick. Highly recommended.

Happily Curated
8 days using the app
Edited July 12, 2021

You can try using this app for free. With some limited functionality, you also get support from app developer for bug fixation if required.

CosmeticBaba
India
8 days using the app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review and for bringing the bug to our notice. We were glad to work with you to resolve the issues and offer you a seamless experience using AliReviews - Ali Reviews App.

We wish you all your success in your business.

Stay safe,

February 25, 2023

very easy to use, complete I like to use it,personally I find that the other applications are too complicated to use, for that I recommend the application

HomeNation store
4 months using the app
Edited July 1, 2022

Am satisfied using this app and thanks for supporting team for quick response and resolve related app problem I recommend this app

Caremall.store
Pakistan
7 days using the app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied July 2, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that AliReviews is adding value to your store.

We wish you all the success in your business.

Thanks

Edited September 25, 2020

Hola, la aplicación es muy buena, fácil de usar y muy intuitiva; la atención al cliente es estupenda. Sin duda alguna, tendré en cuenta esta aplicación para mis otras tiendas. Gracias

HispaCannabis
Spain
7 days using the app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied September 25, 2020

Estimado comerciante,

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios. Después de señalar este problema, lo solucionamos de inmediato y lo solucionamos ahora. También hemos respondido a su consulta por correo electrónico. Háganos saber si necesita más ayuda.

¡Mantenerse a salvo!
Soporte Zegsu

December 27, 2022

Vey clean and very nice. The support line is also very understandable and quick replyes. If you want a quick and clean review page for your products. I recommend it 100%

BlueSkyStrenght
Norway
4 months using the app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied January 7, 2023

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your review of Ali Reviews! We are glad to hear that you have found our platform to be clean and easy to use and that our support team provided quick and helpful replies.

We always strive to provide the best possible experience for our users, and we are disappointed that we were not able to earn a full 5-star rating from you. Please let us know how we can improve and what we can do to earn that extra star. We are committed to working hard and providing excellent service for all of our merchants.

Thank you again for your review and for choosing AliReviews. We hope to continue to meet your needs and exceed your expectations in the future.

Best regards,

March 7, 2023

Very responsive and good support. I like the ap it's very easy to use. I think it will help boost my sales.

Jasmine and Jade Interiors
5 days using the app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied March 7, 2023

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with AliReviews. We're thrilled to hear that you find our app easy to use and that our support team has been helpful and responsive.

Our team strives to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. We're also pleased to hear that you believe AliReviews will help boost your sales. We designed our app to help businesses like yours increase their credibility and build trust with their customers through honest and transparent reviews.

Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing AliReviews. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Best regards,

June 22, 2022

Customer rep came through when I needed urgent help. Great app! Customer service is great too. Happy!

BENOÎT
5 days using the app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied July 2, 2022

Thank you for your review. Glad to have helped you out!
We are thrilled to know that Ali Reviews is adding value to your store.

We wish you all the success in your business.

Thanks

April 17, 2023

Não tenho o app ainda, porém o suporte foi rápido e eficiente, atendeu no meu idioma apesar de aparecer em inglês para mim.

shoppirilampo
Brazil
4 days using the app
July 22, 2022

Easy too use and best customer experience ever. I am new to the Shopify universe, and app like this one make my life easier. Recomended!

Nicho PR