4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in transferring reviews from Amazon to their Shopify store. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and free import reviews feature, making it ideal for new stores. Many find it affordable and value for money. The customer support, with its quick responses and live chat feature, is highly commended. The app is seen as a valuable tool for enhancing customer trust and integrating seamlessly with websites.

April 5, 2023

Excelente atendimento. E recomendo a todos que façam uso desse recurso pra ajudar na melhora de suas lojas.

spexx
Brazil
Edited October 6, 2020

Their support team is communicative and reaching out fastly, i think app's theme is looking good at least highly meet my requires. Support team took care of my problems and thank you !

VENOSSA
Türkiye
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied October 4, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your feedback. As discussed, emails were not getting delivered to you as a different email address is mapped to your Shopify store. Thank you for providing us with the correct email address and we were able to communicate to you with the answers to your queries. Please feel free to reach out to us for any other questions or concerns.

Stay safe!
Arpit
Zegsu Support

June 13, 2020

The best app.... and is very important in any store ...Experience more than wonderful and I advise everyone to use in their stores for ease of use and its importance in managing sales and follow-up... highly recommended

SUBREENA
North Korea
November 8, 2022

Meets my reqirements. Great support. The trubleshooting is accually very quick and does the jon well.

VogueX
Slovenia
April 18, 2023

I downloaded the ali reviews app yesterday and downloaded 4 products. I upgraded to the premium version and can now also edit the reviews. The reviews loaded straight onto my website and look brilliant. However, at the moment I can't drag and drop them too below my extra content sections.
Great product. Peter

scraboe.com
May 4, 2023

exellent support

My Store
Bulgaria
June 25, 2023

I have been using Ali Reviews for a while now, and I must say it is an exceptional app for managing reviews. It offers an incredible range of features and functionalities that make it a must-have tool for any online business. The best part is that it comes at a very competitive price in the market, making it a great value for money.

VAER🖤
29 days using the app
April 8, 2023

Excellent customer service from Flora Johnson. Kept trying to find the solution to my problem successfully. very prompt pleasant and efficient. Thanks Paschal IRE

WiseWonders
Ireland
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied April 9, 2023

Dear Merchant,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review of AliReviews, we truly appreciate it! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service representative, Flora Johnson.

At AliReviews, we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all of our users, and we are delighted that Flora was able to assist you in finding a solution to your problem promptly and efficiently.

Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing AliReviews. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Best regards,
Arpit

October 11, 2020

I tried a couple of different review apps then came across this one which works perfectly. With my theme I have tabs in my product description one being reviews, except the reviews were showing below my product description. (This was the same for each app I tried) I emailed support and straight away they responded with a resolution :) Now my reviews show in the spot I requested. I also had emailed the other apps but these guys helped me straight away. This is a really good app if you are looking to easily import reviews from AliExpress and manage them in a dashboard, it also has settings so the reviews can match the style of your store and has awesome customer support! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a AliExpress review app!! You can view it on beautybykleo.com

Beauty by Kleo
30 days using the app
November 23, 2022

It was good just took a bit, I asked for a improvement to my store and they took around 10 days. It was good though and they did exactly like I wanted. Also when I let them in as a collaborator they reset my Shopify store and I had to use my backup without any notice. This wasn't to much of a problem but just be careful and make sure to backup your store.

FruityBlend