AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
February 3, 2021

The App works properly, you can add your own reviews, import reviews from Ali and also your customers can leave real reviews directly from the product page. i found this app useful.

The Groovy Hub
Time spent using app: 8 months
Zegsu replied February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that AliReviews is helping you import product reviews from AliExpress. We wish you all the success in your business.

January 26, 2021

I have installed the app recently. I find it easy and simple to get going within short span of time . Presently i'm using the basic free plan with limited access to features. I would recommend the 2 of you (the founders) given the apps is pretty new and not many users, to consider open up more features(editing, more reviews etc) to attract more users, which would look appealing for freshers like me. Best of luck.

Rylaxo
Time spent using app: 7 months
Zegsu replied January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying using AliReviews.

We offer a free plan to all our merchants to get to know and try out the app. The free plan gives you access to a host of features that are useful for merchants who are just starting out.

You can always switch to the paid plans to leverage the premium features that will definitely be beneficial when you are ready to grow your business.

January 24, 2021

I used this app and its very easy to use and most importantly the customer services are top notch. They immediately respond and take care of your queries. Highly recommended

Concept Jewels
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
Zegsu replied January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that your experience with AliReviews has been excellent. We wish you all the success in your business.

January 13, 2021

really helpfull for anyone who is looking to improve their reviews for the product and easily upload the reviews.

shopsuperbox
India
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Zegsu replied January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you were able to showcase product reviews easily on your store with our AliReviews app. We wish you all the success in your business :)

December 11, 2020

ótimo aplicativo, me ajuda muito a passar credibilidade para meus clientes novos na loja virtual. Recomendo

RIFESTORE.COM
Time spent using app: 6 months
Zegsu replied December 12, 2020

Muito obrigado por seu feedback maravilhoso. Desejamos a você todo o sucesso em seu negócio. Fique seguro :)

November 28, 2020

Very good app and the customer support is quick to respond!
Would be better if it let you use more than 5 products for the free version, but for starters its okay

DoctorDrony
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 3 months
Zegsu replied November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review and we are glad to know that you have been enjoying using our app. Rooting for your success!

November 23, 2020

I love this app, is help me a lot, thanks for price, assistente and cooperation, thank you so much. i recomend

Stop Aqui
Time spent using app: 10 months
Zegsu replied November 23, 2020

Thank you for reviewing Ali Reviews app on the Shopify App Store. We appreciate and value your feedback :)

We just wanted to check with you if you have any suggestions for improving our app? If you need any help, please let me know, and I will personally assist you.

We want to improve your experience with the app further, to a truly 5-star experience :)

Awaiting your response.

Stay safe!
Zegsu Support

November 19, 2020

EXCELENTE, SÓ TO ESPERANDO AS ESTRELINHAS DO GOOGLE QUE ATÉ HOJE NADA, MAS NO MAIS É MUITO BOM, PODERIA APENAS TER A POSSIBILIDADE DE EXCLUIR OS REVIEWS EM MASSA TAMBÉM.

ZARA HOUSE
Time spent using app: 23 days
Zegsu replied November 23, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback. Conforme comunicado em nosso e-mail para você, o rich snippet do Google já está ativo em nossas páginas de produtos e as estrelas de avaliação aparecerão no Google Shopping e pesquisa. Tentaremos reunir mais detalhes sobre a 'exclusão de revisão em massa' e verificar se é algo que podemos adicionar ao aplicativo. Para o seu sucesso!

Fique seguro!

Edited November 5, 2020

Amazing support from Arpit of AliReviews. Gives me confidence on their app. I opted for the low monthly fee for an app that I feel gives more benefit to my website than the free plan. I hope they continue to grow without sacrificing customer service quality.

Clever Homewares
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zegsu replied November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to know that you have found value in our app and we promise to maintain the same level of customer centricity and dedication in our business. To your success!

October 15, 2020

Used this app to import Ali express reviews. It did this well and also added star ratings on product pages etc. I upgraded one version as I was happy with the app and wanted access to more reviews. The support from the team has been top notch whenever I need something looked at.

Red Robin