AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
Edited July 12, 2021

You can try using this app for free. With some limited functionality, you also get support from app developer for bug fixation if required.

CosmeticBaba
India
Time spent using app: 8 days
Zegsu replied July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review and for bringing the bug to our notice. We were glad to work with you to resolve the issues and offer you a seamless experience using AliReviews - Ali Reviews App.

We wish you all your success in your business.

May 20, 2021

Ótimo aplicativo e suporte. Sempre que é preciso fazer alguma alteração a equipe está sempre pronta para ajudar.

Come Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 months
Zegsu replied May 22, 2021

Obrigado por sua avaliação. A satisfação do cliente é a nossa maior prioridade e estamos sempre disponíveis se precisar de alguma ajuda. Esperamos que importar avaliações de clientes usando o AliReviews esteja ajudando você a gerar mais vendas. Desejamos a você todo o sucesso em seu negócio.

Fique seguro,
Equipe Zegsu

May 1, 2021

Is gewoon geweldig, gewoon proberen. Alles klopt voor mij de lay-out en het gebruiksgemak. De supportteam is ook een dikke 10!

Shopspecial.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
Zegsu replied May 10, 2021

Bedankt voor je review. We zijn blij te weten dat onze app je helpt om klantrecensies te presenteren en om meer te verkopen. Wortelen voor uw succes.

Blijf Veilig,

March 22, 2021

Great app i went trough loads this one if the easiest to use and by far the quickest. easy to customize the review widget too

Misty Business
Time spent using app: 25 days
Zegsu replied March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you found Ali Reviews to be user-friendly, easy to set up and configure. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

We wish you all the success in your business.

March 8, 2021

They helped me so fast! No 5 minutes went by and they changed everything I had asked them to! Easy to find support section! I love the design and all features! Would definitely recommend! thank you again so much! I´m so happy.

Cats-Home
Austria
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
Zegsu replied March 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have helped you out! We wish you all the success in your business :)

Edited February 25, 2021

I love this app, it's so convenient for me. I haven't had any problems yet. I paid for the 9 dollar subscription and this makes building my shop so much more easier. I love i get to customize what the feedback rating images look like, like instead of stars I go with hearts.

clubgorillas
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Zegsu replied March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that you are having a good experience with AliReviews and it is helping you showcase product reviews along with your own customization.

We wish you all the success in your business :)

February 22, 2021

They provided fast (almost immediate) support and helped me to configure everything I needed with the reviews in my store. I Will continue using it.

Your-PetsHeaven
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: 6 months
Zegsu replied February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are happy with the support provided. We hope AliReviews will help you showcase product reviews and boost sales. We wish you all the success in your business!

Stay safe!

February 5, 2021

GREAT value for money, and I'm confident it has help to drive sales through adding social proof. highly recommended.

The Gym Kit Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zegsu replied February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that AliReviews is helping you drive more sales through social proof. We wish you all the success in your business.

February 3, 2021

The App works properly, you can add your own reviews, import reviews from Ali and also your customers can leave real reviews directly from the product page. i found this app useful.

The Groovy Hub
Time spent using app: 8 months
Zegsu replied February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that AliReviews is helping you import product reviews from AliExpress. We wish you all the success in your business.

January 26, 2021

I have installed the app recently. I find it easy and simple to get going within short span of time . Presently i'm using the basic free plan with limited access to features. I would recommend the 2 of you (the founders) given the apps is pretty new and not many users, to consider open up more features(editing, more reviews etc) to attract more users, which would look appealing for freshers like me. Best of luck.

Rylaxo
Time spent using app: 7 months
Zegsu replied January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying using AliReviews.

We offer a free plan to all our merchants to get to know and try out the app. The free plan gives you access to a host of features that are useful for merchants who are just starting out.

You can always switch to the paid plans to leverage the premium features that will definitely be beneficial when you are ready to grow your business.