Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

PC Outlook

I used this app to import reviews. it was extremely easy to use and import different ali express reviews onto my website

Hi there,

Here's Joyce from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Joyce

ArteePick

Great product and great customer service. Every time I message them about something, they immediately start working to resolve any problems I have. Highly recommend this product.

Hi Sheida,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Mydamndawg

Support reached out proactively to help me integrating the stars right to the product titles !
They did it quick and efficient! Would always recommend

Hi Bodo,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

Anlan Brows Store

This app is AWESOME!!
The Support staff? Even MORE awesome!
They are extremely helpful and dedicated.

Hi Kari,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

Kitchen Soul

Great app. Especially the customer support part is amazing. Great in terms of functionality. Thank you

Hi Oguzhan,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Touching Shop

I got help from Teresa to solve the problem.
She was very friendly and quickly resolved my requests.
My store looks more complete.
She said that additional various services will be updated.

Hi JIN,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

k4air

The agent are nice and help verry quickly ! The app is perfect , franchement pas deçue du produit . I recommand it.

August 13, 2021

Hi Jihene,

Kyle

Glitz To Glitzy

had no idea what i was doing when i first added this app but it came recommend from a highly established business owner. luckily there is great customer service and she literally helped me step by novice step to help me get this done! :D

August 13, 2021

Hi Tasha,

Oscar

Skin Envy Cosmetics

So far i am loving the app. It was easy to download and the collaborator i dealt with was great to work with

August 12, 2021

Hi Keisha,

William

Juicymix

Really nice app ! The customer service is perfect. It's perfect for the dropshipping business. I recommend !

August 12, 2021