Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

Modelouss

I am very happy to be using this great app, very excellent support team, I highly recommend this app.

Hi Najoua,

Here's Darius from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Darius

Quinlan Car Care

I love Ali Reviews. I can easily customize the reviews on my products in bulk. I can do much with it than other review apps out there. Also, I love their customer service - Lisa is very friendly and patient. Thank you! You deserve a perfect rating. Highly recommended review app!

Hi Jordan,

This is Clitus from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Clitus

LYUXY

I use ali reviews a lot and it's a really good app. It's not only the app that is good but also the support that will always be there for you. They make sure that everything works on your site. 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, they are always ready to help you.

Hi Yeng,

I'm Anselm from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Anselm

Mandenge

Used this app to get more reviews on my website. Responsive support and useful ! I recommand this app.

Hi Frédéric,

I'm Roger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Roger

AMERICANCOAST

5 stars , thanks for all support that give this app, really works a lot.
i'm convinced this nis the best app for reviews. any problems are fixed by this guys . THANKS THANKS THANKS

Hi Edin,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Wixpax

I have to say, the service from the agent was amazing, quickly solved my issues, and helped me to set some details into my web. Very professional service and king speaking, clear and helpful. I am glad for this App, it is amazing and I just started to use it! Thank you Lisa!

Hi José,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

lifity

Easy to use and the customer support is perfect! I had a slight problem but they helped me with a solution within 5 minutes!

Hi Nico,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Kitten Boom

Very easy to use the software. Integrations with other apps are great. Staff responded instantly even on the weekend!

Hi Xingchihairuo,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

KnightsWatch London

I decided to try this app to help conversion and trust. Honestly wasn't sure about it, like many other apps. But the immediate Customer Service and the quality of the app has left me loving it. And so easy to use. Thank You to Lisa for your excellent and instant help.

August 16, 2021

Hi DENNIS,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

KIGDEN

This is the best review app I've used so far. Support is amazing, the could help with everything, even with coding and they won't leave you disappointed. The price you pay is the price for value app bring to you. Highly recommended!

August 16, 2021

Hi Igors,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert