Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Lojas Eletro Pop

Muito bom o aplicativo, um dos melhores que utilizei. Permite importar e editar as avalições, além de existir a possibilidade de aprovar ou não uma avaliação. Muito útil, recomendo.

Hi Aurelio,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Hype-Light

I love how easy it is to import reviews to my shopify store! It also allows you to choose which reviews go onto your website!

Hi Desmond,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Jolee Skin

Amazing app with an amazing staff ! I've been using it for a while and, seeing how dedicated they are and how the app improved over time really makes the difference !

Hi Giovanni,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

LED-KIT™

Great application. Definitely the best review app I found. Had a few problems integrating it into my store. But the fast customer service helped me out!

Hi Rob,

This is Smith from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Smith

Chazza shopping deals

I have been using this app and it is very easy and adds great value to my online shop. I was having problems upgrading to the new app and your technical team were fabulous as I am not great with anything technical, the team moved the cursor on my computer and took me through the upgrade step by step thank goodness for this service as I was struggling to do this myself. 5 Star service, great value priced reviews and would highly recommend as an addition to your shopify store.

Hi Tracy,

Thomas

Magnetic Gold

Je n'arrivais pas a mettre mes avis client avec l'application. Super taf très réactif. Merci beaucoup! :)

Hi Clement,

This is Davis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Davis

Funcional Home

I really liked the operation of the app and all its configuration, but mainly with the support that served me and solved my problem super fast when I needed it

Hi Fábio,

Here's Byrne from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Byrne

Lagoon Store

Absolutely good! I've been using this app for 3 weeks and for me it's the best app with the best price

Hi Gustavo,

My name's Evans from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Evans

Bling Babes

Great reviews app. And customer service is the best, they help you through the whole process and are available 24/7 for support which is really important. Still trying out the app but so far so good

Hi Kimora,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Revel Fitness Co

Such a great app with awesome customer support, super friendly and fast support from lisa , even on a Sunday :)

Hi Lisa,

I'm Bethany from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards