Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect reviews, review importer, follow-up email with Klaviyo

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

idoneos

La aplicación debería funcionar en idioma español, por otro lado tuve problemas con las reseñas en los productos pero el soporte me pudo ayudar y soluciono mi problema, ya que no sabia que hacer.

December 20, 2021

Hi Carlos,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Kokodiva

good app。good srrvice,I hope it will bring more sales to my store,It's been a good experience so far

Hi Jason,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Be Romantic

It's great, we will really use it in the coming days. I hope it helps us and learn a lot about it. We look at the opinions of customers and see how things are going with our products with a lot of shape on the Ali Express website.

Hi Adnan,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

Gotoutclic

Andy m'a beaucoup aidé et à résoudre le problème.
il a sacrifié tout son temp
je vous remercie beaucoup.

Hi Sophie,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

Ifuxxy - Shopping Online

Great app ....................................................................................................

Hi Andrea.

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

Enjouet

Très bonne application, un peu compliqué au début pour les traductions en Français que vous devez effectuer manuellement, mais un Tchat est mis à votre disposition pour vous aider. Il y a la possibilité de lier l'application avec DSERS.

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Dosatch

they are ammaaaazziiiiiinnng, their customer service is sooo fast and supper efficient, thank you Molly

Hi Jordan,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

MagmaxPRO™

Andy from customer service is HORRIBLE!!! If they do not solve it for me, I delete this shitty application and leave a mentioning reviews, WHAT A HUGE SHIT! 3 YEARS WORKING WITH YOU AND NOW THEY CAN'T PROVIDE A FUCKING SERVICE WELL, GET BACK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WORKING AT ALI REVIEWS, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING.

Hi Marielly,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we're deeply sorry this inconvenience causing to your store

First of all, for unexpected support from my agent, he will have a proper training to avoid this again. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation

For your issue, the rating star is fixed and it's showing fine on your featured product on homepage, please kindly check it again. I have seen that my colleague is taking care your case, please let them know if you need further help.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Henry

I.R.I.S.E. (I REALIZE I'M STRONG ENOUGH) BEAUTIQUE

I'm happy to share the cs is amazing and they will stick it out with you to figure out the issues. Im so glad I allowed them to help and didnt just delete the app out of frustration. Ohh yeah I reccomend the app indeed.

December 16, 2021

Hi Kenya

This is Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience causing to your store.

You seem to meet the trouble with the format of CSV file, we have seen that my colleague is supporting your case, please let them know if you need further support.

Besides that please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Fiona

Vallure Beauty

Best review app going around. Looks really professional and has heaps of great features. Customer support has been super helpful too!

Hi John,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry