Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

Éddisia

Application très simple et vraiment indispensable merci je recommande vivement pour toutes boutiques ! Foncez c'est cool

Humid Living

I reached out for some issues regarding where I wanted the reviews to show up and with quick and fantastic services I got the help I needed! I don't even write reviews but I felt like I owed them that. Thanks once again! P.S. They even helped during Christmas day!

Deluxe Riders

Easy to use and important to have and be able to show reviews, so I'd say it's worth it having this.

TheClassicPiece Jewels

Great app really . Helped me a lot and found it very helpfull to boost sales . Still room for improvments but there will always be .

Home Decor | Quy An

This app verry great . I love it .................................................................................

Suitable4-U

Great app. Excellent service. I had a code problem that was solved quickly and professionally. Thanks Elly

Sharkette

Great! I really enjoy the ap. I think it really benefits my business and in turn, benefits me and my customers

Gadget Bug

App is so helpful for adding great reviews to your store. Love this app and super easy to use! Thank you!

Dobbpa

Great app for beginners, I had been using this app for some time for my store.
Great looking reviews.

Eco Travel B

Amazing fast support and customer service, will I have submitted a ticket and the engineers were able to access my account and fix the issue