Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

juleland

the team is really nice, help me a lot, because I always failed to install the code, thank Raymond, thank you for help me,

Tokoro Cases

Downloaded and it didn't even work for me. Said this:

Error ID: d596cd3caac744fe9ace85179f0f9e8d

October 11, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I just checked again, and everything is now good from our end.

Could you please help me reload the browser and access to the app again?
I believe it will work then.

If no changes, please feel free to contact us via live chat, or email us at email support@fireapps.io, then we will help you at the soonest.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Petey

Hair Whizz

Amazing customer service! Quick and responsive, what more can I say than thank you to the Ali Reviews team, Muffin specifically! :)

Magnetic Lash

The app is absolutely amazing espacially the support team, there are more than amazing!

Thank you!!!!

Baby Bub

best customer service I've ever experienced, but do constantly need to message them everytime I add the app to my turbo theme

SheWarehouse

Not only is the app great, but I was experiencing bug due to a different review app. The error message was front and center on my store for all my customers to view. I contacted these guys and within 5 mins they had the error message on my site resolved and removed. Thank you so much! This is going above and beyond.

Watchsportx

easy to use it is a great app wich change your life and your products in 5 minutes only ! I love it !

HasenioGh

i was using this app and that was great after a while, they start showing me an error message in the hole product page even if i deleted they still showing me the error message, bad app ever.

October 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As per checked, I can see that you installed our app 1 month ago, and uninstalled it just 2 minutes later then. Also there was no communication between you and our support team for further troubleshooting.

Therefore, would you mind sharing us what the error you were facing at that time? It would be great if you can re-install the app, and give us a chance to help you out of that problem.

Meanwhile, I have sent you a separated email to follow up on this case with better response, so please reply back to us ASAP.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

​Petey

Chic Athletic Girl

It is super easy to use. All I have to do is go into my Oberlo account and click on the item I want reviews for click on open original and copy the Aliexpress URL open the Ali Reviews account and just click on submit on the same image and title from my website and Voila the reviews are there. Only the top-rated reviews are posted and if they have images they are there as well. However only 50 reviews are posted which are still good too. Amazing app.

October 14, 2019

Dear Customer,

My name is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

It is great to know that that you are now on Unlimited version, and using Oberlo as well. We would like to advise that you can use faster way to import reviews on Oberlo app - 1-click import reviews in Bulk for all your products.

Moreover, you can absolutely import more than 50 reviews for each product by adjust maximum reviews in General Settings -> Import Setting.

Hope this can help you save some time.

If you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Petey -

NAZAKI ONLINE

One of the best support services I have received from all Shopify Apps. Thank you to Petey from support for the prompt and extensive assistance.