Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Review Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Therapy Led Face Mask

Made me site slow don't use it at all. The worst app for the reviews. It will make your site slow too

October 18, 2019

Hello Sarthak,

I am Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team.

First of all, I am so sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused to you.

Besides, as I can see, my teammate, Jennifer, worked with you on this issue, however she did not receive any reply from you for a long time, not sure what happened there.

By the way, I have passed this comment to her to continue following up directly then.

Should you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Regards,
Kate

variety-online-market.com

Great app.. Really helped my store's performance.I would recommend it highly. Thank you so much for this app.

Gift Spot

Such a great app. Quick and easy, just a couple clicks. Love it. All I have to do is find my aliexpress link, then paste it in. Just that simple.

SUNIROR

I compared and used three apps about the import of comments. This app is the best one to use. You can modify the imported comments according to your own wishes and display them in the way you want, including the display time, comment content, pictures, etc. In addition, customer service is praiseworthy to help me solve the problems in the fastest way. Thanks for Muffin's help.

Novocharge

very helpful technical assistance! they were patient and helped me with setting up the app. they replied promptly as well

Elite Online Star

I love this application, they are very professional in their work and have a very efficient technical assistance and very quick to deal with any situation

Starshine Shades

They were very helpful and kept in contact! They can’t do everything, but will take your suggestions so that they’ll be able to in the future!

D&A

Great app so far, found a couple of problems but fast and easy resolved by one of the support members will review more in the future, exceptional service Anna thank you so much.

Chicchic gadgets

Is an app that works well Suitable for beginners, easy to use, convenient, hassle-free, recommended for beginners

ZaysAccessories

This app is very useful for my store! i will probably most likely use it more in the future. If you have multiple products like me on your store it is very much useful!