Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect reviews, review importer, follow-up email with Klaviyo

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Saturno Store

I couldn't install it when I quit, asked me to pick out a plan, when I try to put the pro to it, I M not really gonna be sad

Adventure Gadgets Shop

It's a really great app. 100% recommended for all the persons that wanna have a great business. Enjoyed

TBOO

i like it. very easy to import reviews. love it! will reccomend this to new store owners or owners who need reviews to get some sales or insights on products.

Freeform Accessories

It's a good app so far. Very user friendly. I am leaving a review so it will stop pestering me to leave one.

ILimitlessadventures

Very Useful App. I highly recommend this app if you need to get good reviews from aliexpress in just a few clicks. I installed this app and when I started working it makes me wow. Great experience with working with this app. Really appreciate it.

DigitalArtVN

Very good app for retailers, I love this app,
Positive feedback helps viewers make a purchase decision on my homepage

needitnowclub

Awesome app really easy to use and shows great social proof on stores to increase sales. I recommend.

Lunna Outlet

Suporte incrível, estou surpreso. Gostei muito da ferramenta, estão de parabéns. Com certeza as vendas vão aumentar muito.

KHYBER BAZAR

very best app to import reviews for your products. specially for drop shipping business, so use it and enjoy the best service ever.

Gizmo Theory

This app is easy to setup and use. Would definitely recommend using it if you are looking to add customer reviews/social proof to your store!