Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect reviews App with Email/SMS & Amazon Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

3steps

Location Turkey

Bu uygulamayı kullanımı çok basit buldum, aynı zamanda özelleştirilebilir, tüm bunlar harika bir destekle. Tavsiye ederim

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

ONIX

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app, easy to use, flexible and super easy to use. Hands up to the support team who are really helpful

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Pergalin

Location China

Great job guys. I hope this helps me out. I f i have any questions ill make sure. to ask . Thanks for the support!

Andy

Kidsyard Greenland

Time spent using app 1 day

Great customer service! The app is easy to use and very intuitive. Thanks! I had an issue with the collection page and they helped me solved it under a very short period of time.

Yung

AGVM

Location United Arab Emirates

These guys are awesome! Everything is working as its supposed to and they even take requests and do customized things for me and at no extra charge! highly recommended

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Comfy Pawpy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Installation of the app was so seamless! Jennifer was so quick and responsive and knew exactly what to do in order to integrate with my custom shopify theme! Highly recommended!

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Grab Mah Papa

Location Philippines

This is the best review app we've used so far, very straight forward no set-up need just install and you can use it asap, I've had some modifications done and Andy their customer service is awesome he helped me right away, I really appreciate it. Thanks for the help. really recommend this app! Cheers!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Spine Stretch

This app has the most beautiful user interface and graphics I highly recommend it to anyone, thanks to great customer service from andy

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog will help your business become more successful.

Seri

500FT2 Streetwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing customer support, just installed the app and got few issues with my custom theme and got it resolved in less than 10mins. Simply amazing. Thank you!

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to make your businees better.

Best Regards
Anna

Makeup On Clearance

I really like how I was able to import real reviews for my products. This will help the performance of my store a lot. Thank you.

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards