Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Dropshipping AliExpress reviews, photo reviews for dropshipper

Casual Monkey

Great App. Give loads of credibility to the store. A must have!

Prospect95

fantastic stuff!
made my life easier

The Blonde Pom

very helpful and easy to use, great addition to any website

Benelux Be

i recommend this app for starter nice job

Franciacchi

Great app! Very useful to and easy to use!

Ultimate Fitness Travel

So far so good! Importing is easy. There are still some bulk limitations with the Pro version that will take a bit extra time, but nothing to worry about

Leathericia

Shows as Free App but after adding a few reviews it asks to BUY PRO. App should've been free !

Kjlb

This is a great app. Importing reviews is so nice because it assures the customer that they are buying a nice product. I think that is obvious though.

Ken from Ali Reviews is an expert and very nice. What I love about being their client is that the response times are so minimal and they get to work right away. The communication is top notch and they get back to you within minutes when they are in the office. They also work very quickly and know exactly what they are doing.

I was having some trouble getting it to work on my site because I am no expert. They simply logged into my account on a staff account and fixed it with in minutes. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Shop Good Finds

Fantastic app for importing customer reviews to your shop! I had it up and running in SECONDS! They provide a super helpful live chat which is ready to guide you through the process of adding reviews, but honestly it was so simple and intuitive to get going, I didn't even need it. Well done!

Storetrendingcom

Would like to see it automatically search for product instead of manually filling in the URL for every product. Other than that it works great and has much needed features.