4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms and easy importation of reviews. They value the distinction between verified and unverified reviews, automatic review updates, and review management tools. The app's responsive customer support and SEO benefits are also highly praised. Merchants commend it for its user-friendliness, robust features, and excellent customer service.

November 9, 2022

This App Helped Me to Get Reviews to my Product and That Cause Big Chance or Selling The Products,it Really Helps Sellers.

Loryan
Israel
FireApps replied November 9, 2022

Hi Jaber,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Phoebe

November 25, 2022

I used Ali Reviews to import reviews on my products. I appreciate how fast support was able to resolve my issues while providing screenshots of said issue.

Shop Takona
FireApps replied November 29, 2022

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

William

March 8, 2023

very fast respond and solved my problem very quickly by costumer service name Bo! thanks so much Bo! appreciated the help!

Boldnaccs By Artisans
FireApps replied March 9, 2023

Hi Jazzevar,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

February 24, 2023

They actively communicated with me for 45 minutes to get back to my problems and solve them immediately. They helped me solve my problems by recording video if necessary. Extremely high quality service!

SentalfKitchen
FireApps replied February 28, 2023

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

March 9, 2023

The experience was great. Very helpful. I liked the person that helped me figure out how to work this amazing app. Thank you

Shop Moon Light Pets
FireApps replied March 16, 2023

Hi Owen,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

December 4, 2022

I had some issues and Jaxb reached out to me to fix it. They literally fix the issue in less than 5 minutes! Awesome app!

Hour Glass Shaped
FireApps replied December 6, 2022

Hi Jefferson,

Thomas

July 27, 2022

Customer service is amazing. Every time I have needed help, there is someone who immediately responds and quickly solves my issue. Scarlet was especially great!

Serene Dreams Pillow Co.
FireApps replied August 15, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle
Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

March 7, 2018

This app is just what I needed.

Saafire
March 15, 2020

Vocês estão de parabéns, estou apenas começando, mas as vendas que fiz sei que as avaliações ajudaram demais! Obrigada.

InfoTecIub
Brazil
January 24, 2023

good experience would recommend ...........................................................................

ShopN
FireApps replied January 30, 2023

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

William