Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Whirlybirdz By Design

Used this app to put real reviews of the products I work with on my website. It is helping me with social proof that the products are quality.

Skootie Bootie

So far, I like the way that it makes my store looks. I will update my review later when I see if my sales increase.

Beyond Intimate

I'm so thankful for an app like this. Easy to use! It does exactly what I need it to do. Thanks so much developer/s!

BlackSoldierDesigns

Great program, great service. I had a problem today. The customer service staff quickly helped me solve the problem. Thank you.great app. must have. if you have a shop and need some reviews this is the best place to get them. install now.

Highfive Shoppers

We are using this App from last 15 months. Ultimate support team & the app generated 30%+ more sales.

PinkyPromise Shop

Nice app. For multi-product store, the premium version is a must because of Oberlo integration. However, it needs some updates like "randomizing" number of reviews for all products so it doesn't look fake having every product with the same number of reviews.

November 8, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

I well noted, and much appreciate your great opinion.

Besides, I have sent this to our Business Development team to consider this function in future versions.

And rest assure you will be informed via email accordingly once this function is available.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great weekend ahead.

Regards,
Petey

My Elegant Dog

Awesome product. It is saving me a lot of time. Very helpful to add credibility to your store, xpecially at the beginning

GrindMode Fitness Apparel

Perfect, better then all the other importers! I had downloaded another app before but found this one so much easieer to use

Marvello Weddings

Muffin was really helpful with support, loving this app sofar. The features are amazing. Must have for all shopify store owners.

23degrees

there is NO STAR for this ALIREVIEW /ALIEXPRESS REVIEWSapp that will make me want to use this again. i have no idea how they generated so many good reviews, but because perhaps they are in the 'REVIEWS' business, they easily created and imported it themselves, however this is not why i'm writing.

1) BULK import feature is absolutely useless. I imported bulk reviews and to my SHOCK / HORROR THESE REVIEWS ARE BEING PUBLISHED LIVE on my site, instead of it just being imported to our dashboard to edit and manage. Can you imagine the work we have to do if we import 20- 50 reviews and it all gets uploaded to site for 100 products? We have to do so much work 'backwards' just to remove those reviews, and take it all down before the customer sees it live on site. Mind you, there is no way to turn the LIVE import off. it just is.
Also there are so many bogus reviews on the aliexpress vendors, name doesn't match country, genders doesn't match names etc that it's really crucial to edit. and imagine all this LIVE on your site.

2) BUGGY reviews via download ; i downloaded a review via aliexpress for one product, and out comes reviews for another product , and this has happened more than once for 2 different products. I have so far only done 4 product review imports so that's 50% of the time.

3) Customer service is ok, but doest't seem to grasp the gravity of the problem, and keeps apologizing. HEY APOLOGIES ARE NOT going to make the app better, having a better and smarter app makes the app better!

4) Don't bother with paying for the bulk order because you have to backtrack and do everything in the normal paid feature.

finally, features for downloading reviews are limited, so sayonara kudasai, this app took up so much time fo rme to just edit a couple of reviews due to the above and backtracking and bugs etc that i wish they would pay me to review this instead!

UPDATED:

PETEY: WHAT BLOODY RUBBISH are you talking about - the other thing your team is FAMOUS for doing is creating nothing but excuses to all the revelations i have made instead of targeting the problem head-on and providing the solution 1 by 1 !

IN regards to point no 1 that you made about me importing Alireviews sample ( total bollocks!) and i have screenshots that i've sent to prove it, links as well

in regards to POINT NO3 - are you absolutely OUT OF YOUR MIND or not in communication with your team OR just plain dumb? OF COURSE i gave one of your girls access to my shopify admin and added her as collaborator to check! I have deleted her since your lame excuses of service and refused anymore access in case you guys f up my backend of the store, seeing your app is nothing but bugs, which one of your guys admitted.

another reason I'm not using this app anymore is mainly also because this team is nothing but FOS ( full of sh*t) instead of solving your problems, they keep adding to it by "tai-chi-ing" and NOT addressing the real issue, GOING ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND CREATING EXCUSES and try to confuse the heck out of you and want you to be absolutely lost! They don't even know what the hell they're talking about

you think your customers are stupid and don't know what they're talking about Petey ? You are insulting our intelligence, not wasting anymore time here!

To NEW users, if you really want to know what i'm talking about, these guys NEVER give you a straight answer and string you round and round, all you have to do is read customer's service reply below to me to know this is exactly how they behave. Absolutely USELESS

November 6, 2019

Dear Cheryl,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, please accept our sincere apology for all inconvenience may have caused to you.

Regarding to your your concerns, I have reviewed this case carefully, and I can see you had 3 issues, so I would like to make it clear as the following:
1/ "Wrong reviews imported" issue
For this concern, I believe that you imported reviews in Ali Reviews app dashboard by using the example product link we gave in our On-boarding tutorial. It is just for testing purpose, and to show new user know about what they need to copy into this field.

Therefore, for your real product going to put into store, you should find your own product link on AliExpress, and use it for your product.

2/ "Reviews publish/unpublish after imported" issue:
At the moment, in order to provide best convenience for most merchants when doing import reviews, we do set "Auto publish all reviews" after imported.

In your specific case, since you want to check/edit reviews to make sure all the reviews are good to go before publishing, we have a resolution for you with just 1-click: you can choose Bulk unpublish from Action dropdown menu, and as a result, all reviews will be unpublished immediately.

However, I also acknowledge your opinion, and will bring it to our Business Development team for considering to have an option to make reviews auto unpublish right after importing in future release.

3/ "Rating star" issue
We asked you to provide a staff account in order to assist you with coding, but you has not given us permission to access.

Furthermore, we will be more than happy to see you re-install our app again later, and give us a chance to help you out of all these problems.

I also am going to get in touch with you in a separate email for better following up, so feel free to share me your feedback.

Look forward to hearing from you soonest, and have a great day.

Best Regards,