Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

the beevy

I felt like giving up on my shopify store until I was suggested by my dropshipping coach hunigold to use Ali-reviews. Hunigold taught us in our 2-day dropshipping class to add ali-reviews to get more customers to buy products from our store and it works! Ali-reviews easy to use for beginner dropshippers. THANK YOU hunigold and Ali-reviews!

The Oceanss

Good and easy app for social proof to your shopify store...
You can add and edit you reviews.

Jadee Beauty

I strongly recommend Ali Reviews app. The design is very beautiful, there are many features that you can explore and the support is very fast and efficient.

Accessory Trendz

A great app with excellent customer service!! I had an issue with importing reviews and Andy was quick to assist.

hr store loja

suporte bem rápido a Jennifer foi super atenciosa, para minha loja que esta sendo inaugurada e pra ganhar a confiança dos clientes com comentários positivos esse aplicativo e essencial. Eu recomendo.

Bright-Side-Fashion

Very good and quick to help out without information. I will update later on how things go with my site.

PetBeddy

Awesome service from Jennifer. Quick response and good customer service. Easy app to use plus if your not sure the support team is on it with quick service. Recommend!

AEXED

Excellent customer service.Needed some help with theme,and the quick chat worked great.Thanks Jennifer :)

Whirlybirdz By Design

Used this app to put real reviews of the products I work with on my website. It is helping me with social proof that the products are quality.

Skootie Bootie

So far, I like the way that it makes my store looks. I will update my review later when I see if my sales increase.