Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect reviews App with Email/SMS & Amazon Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

obnevion

i used this app to help me dropshipping. helped me make my website. it would be good if there was a better way for find out about this app

Hi there,

Here's Seri from AliExpress Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

LayaDerma

Raymond was really helpful. He resolved my issue within minutes! Great skills and customer service !

Hi there,

My name's Seri from AliExpress Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

The Germ Killer

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Just had the best help ever from PETEY!!! He was so informational and helpful and set up the Ali Reviews on my site while adjusting the few coding issues I was having with my site. This is my go-to site for product reviews because of the convenience and people like PETEY who is available to help me through setting up my online store.

Hi there,

I'm Seri from AliExpress Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

NurtureNeck™️

This app is great, and their customer service is even better! Seri is who you're looking for, responds fast and gets any issues you have solved. I really appreciate her and her time.

Hi there,

This is Seri from AliExpress Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Equadz

Complete and Best Performance Reviews App, Easy To Use , Affordable and Time saving. Support Team and Seri Are Great.

Hi there,

This is Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

LLARZONE

Location Spain

Excelente aplicación , hasta el momento , fácil de usar. Espero que me genere las ventas que estoy esperando.

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

متجر تحفتي

Location Saudi Arabia

Easy and effective, this is what I was looking for
It is easy to use, and anyone can use it

Hi there,

I'm Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Andy

J Home Store

Location Brazil

bom de mais o aplicativo ajuda muito na confinaça do cliente a comprar no site vale a pena usar esse app

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Jammy.shop

Location China

The application is easy to operate and easy to use. Seri's customer service is very intimate and solves the problem very carefully.

Hi there,

My name's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Shopping Tuudo

Location Brazil

O atendimento ao cliente é muito bom e seguro, fui atendida pelo executivo de suporte Petey que foi super atencioso e prestativo.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Petey