Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Soldier Action Figure

excelente aplicacion me esta ayudando a dar un mayor valor a mis productos con el impacto que los reviews tienen, gracias

Eyestolips.co.nz

I have started using this app recently. Pretty straight forward and they have everything you'll need on the dashboard of the app to get it going. I was having issue with my website not showing reviews. I opened the chat window and withing a minute someone got in touch and sorted it out for me. Very Impressed and hence why have now purchased a Pro plan.

Diiamond Steal

Fantastic it does exactly what it says it will and its FREE! I've been using it for reviews for a while and I can't say anything bad about it

Maya Yoga

really useful app! It helps me in creating more trustworthy site thanks to the review from customers who bought already the products

Top Buyz Online

Love using this app. It is very helpful when selling products to customers. When people are able to read the reviews and knowing it is a great product and the time it took to be shipped it gives them more insight on what to purchase.

Classe Tech

otimo app muio bom mesmo, ajuda muito ter a opiniao dos clientes nos meus produtos e na pagina de vendas dos meus produtos.

Omegga Store

top demais o aplicativo demorou um pouco funcionar mais eh toppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

smartphones-importadas

bom gostei muito e uma aplicativo de otima qualidade confiança total e de cai o queixokmfkdjgrkerte5t4t

Hard Smart

The Best way to do it! I can see and count how many reviews that my products can receive and Ali Reviews make it easier.

Star Shopping

Très bonne application malgré le fait que on ne peut mettre que 5 reviews sous 10 mais appart sa cava