Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

momentoszen

Location Spain

Im the owner of budafeliz. App works good, and good customer service (shotout to Lisa, thanks for your help)

Hi there,

This is Gabriel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Gabriel

Summa Deals

I am the owner of the Summa Deals website. I am using the app & I love it. Very easy to use & help to up the sale. Highly recommend

Hi there,

Here's Venn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Venn

TopValueCentral

Amazing! updated my booster theme and the app wasn't working but I messaged and they responded very quickly and Jennifer helped right away!

Hi there,

My name's Kieran from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Kieran

Drink Shots Right

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent customer support! The app is easy to use but I had problems putting it into my theme and Andy from support helped me within 10 min and fixed everything for me.

Hi there,

Here's Bevis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Bevis

Galaxy Waves

Location France

What I really like about the app is the customer support team I had an issue and Johnson from customer support responded lightning-fast and solved the issue before my coffee got cold. If you are serious about having a successful store you will need this app.

Hi there,

I'm Hubert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Hubert

Brattire

I used this app and it saved a lot of time of mine and helped My store. the team Especially Lisa.. was very helpful and helped me with every issue I had with my store. definitely RECOMMENDED

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Equipt

I used this App to help carry across reviews from Ali Express into my shopify store, along with getting it set up for my customers to leave their own reviews. Lisa was a great help, and took the effort to get it intergrated for me and help me get up and running. 5 stars from me!

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

dokkan dz

Location Algeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

excellente application . Tres utile , ca m'a beaucoup aidé pour mettre en valeur mes produits sur ma boutique

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Kate

MaCapuche™

Location France

J'avais un problème avec l'affichage des avis sur mon site, l'opérateur à résolu mon problème en 5 minutes. Merci

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Anna

Kings Court Apparel

I really like this app. I was having some difficulty with an issue. I contacted customer support and Jennifer helped out right away! Great customer service!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri