Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Star Shopping

Très bonne application malgré le fait que on ne peut mettre que 5 reviews sous 10 mais appart sa cava

Northland General

Very nice and very helpful. 2 issues I have.
1. After every single import, if I do a search for a product, I get an error to log out and log back in.
2. Setting the import to US only imports a lot of other reviews. This is not such a big deal for me, but having to exit the app and restart it after every import is highly annoying.

May 13, 2019

Thank for your feedback. We will double check, if it's a bug, we will fix is soon. Thank you again for using Ali Reviews

daifisim

NEW CARS BMW

Good app. But 14 day/trial. It is not so long for a beginner drop shipper. Thanks a lot. I think this app nice app.

May 13, 2019

Thank you for using our app. Ali Reviews has a free plan, and we don't have a trial day. If you're starting dropship, you can use free plan with the amazing features and no cost.

Insight Noval

Would highly recommend this app! I had a little technical issue in the beginning, but great customer service!

Mamas little shoppe

so far its incredible! cuts out so much time! thank-you ali reviews! super easy to use and a great free plan while you start out!

EfficientShui

I really enjoy the app but I wish it would import the links automatically particularly when you have the most expensive plan. That is very time consuming. Truly worth the investment so far.

Gifts for Best Friends

Great app. Fantastic! Very useful and practical. There´s many reviews to import for Shopify Shop. I recommend it!

Custom Kulture

Really nice app. It helped me alot to import reviews for my site. Best to get as some free application.

Cindy & Dave's Gifts

I've only just started to use Ali Reviews so I can't really go on anything other than what I've heard which is all good.