Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited April 9, 2021

I do not recommend this app, a lot of missing features.
I just paid for the paid plan to find out i cannot remove the empty stars on products without reviews, and the support team was not able to help, and they refuse to refund me even after 1 day of usage of the paid plan. I tried many customer-friendly apps they were really helpful and their app has amazing feuatures than this one. I do not recommend.

Robbinmaid
Morocco
Time spent using app: 12 days
FireApps replied April 10, 2021

Hi Rachida,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concern as "i cannot remove the empty stars on products without reviews", unfortunately this function is not yet at the moment, however, we're really appreciate your feedback and it will be forwarded to concern team to investigate and add it for future update.

Another is your refund request, based on our policy, we do not offer unconditional refund after 7-day trial, however, depended on case by case, we will consider to refund for users. As we have checked, my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please check their email and response to them to have a resolution.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Henry

March 30, 2021

J'ai utiliser cet application pour rapporter les avis clients sur ma boutique, je ne réussissais, j'ai contacter le support et c'est Jennifer de FireApps qui m'a aidé et elle a réussi son travaille, je lui remercie infiniment.

Jayla Rina
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Jacques,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

March 30, 2021

thank you for help Jennifer from team support Thank you very much dear all things perfect jennifer ..

gold's white
Egypt
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi amr,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

March 30, 2021

Very nice app and very helpfull customer service! I can recmmend anyone using this app. It looks clean.

Move Blue
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi Jordy,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Edited March 30, 2021

This app is very easy to use! The function is very rich and the price is very affordable! It can automatically find links to products and import reviews! ! ! Many review apps require me to manually paste links to import reviews, so I chose this app in the end! What surprises me more is that their customer service is excellent! They will help you solve very difficult problems in a short time! ! !

Spring knows
China
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi 康熊,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

March 30, 2021

I used this app to add reviews and the staff was super helpful. I was helped quickly and they did exactly what I needed

Beach Bunny Curls
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Ricky,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Edited March 30, 2021

super genial, tuve un pequeño problema al actualizar mi tema, y me lo han resuelto rapido. muchas gracias ali reviews son muy buenos

Shoppo.cl
Chile
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Alexis,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

March 30, 2021

I just like how I can use the app to get reviews instantly, I will say that there is an inconsistency on it where sometimes it says that the reviews don't show up when I know that there are some in the link.

Epic Dealz
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi Giovanni,

William

Edited March 30, 2021

The app is awesome and helpful. I thought it just an ordinary app but it's a very good app to use, so I recommend it to you all.

BLACK BERTIO
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi ilyasse,

Richard

Edited April 22, 2021

Very helpful staff! I'm amazed how quickly they helped. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELVI HOME
Time spent using app: 23 days

Hi Sergejs,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James