Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Myriam Doll

me gusta es facil de usar y efectiva la recomiendo a todos los usuarios de shopify sencillamente me encanta

Barginbro

I loved it, the service was impeckable, i had some issues with the setting up and usage and i was assisted in a quick and effective manner, i highly reccommend this to anyone, such good service is hard to come by!

ZASGadgets

This app is help full. Make my store is trusted by customer. I will tell my friends about this app. Thank a lot

Shoppe A Holic

I like this app! This is very useful to my products! It help my customers trust my products. Recommended!

Thesmartwatch.net

it is really nice and would build the trust with your costumer which you are locking for. and the price is nice so you don't have to worry that much too :)

Girl In The Shadows

Great app works well and is easy to use. Wish it let you add more reviews on the free plan that would be better

isabella white

I'm using this app and she is really incredible, for sure this she is the best in her category !!!!!

AskGab

Had issues installing contacted support and problem was solved in less than 5 minutes. Great fast and accurate. Would definitely recommend. Thanks

TREATMENT SKIN

super app , , merci beaucoup , il facilié les chose pour gagner plus des vent sur mon boutique , merci

Latsis Active

Thank you very much, excellent customer service. Helped me quickly with installation of the code on my website.