Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 9, 2021

The customer support is really nice! And the dashboard is clear to show how to use for the first time. Nice app for the seller!

Marsback
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hi there,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Edited April 9, 2021

I'd like to commend Johnson and Jennifer for always being so helpful and sharp with our concerns! Kudos, guys!

Wonder Beauty
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi wouter,

I'm Wilson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Wilson

April 9, 2021

Top notch customer service and great app! Been using this for a while now. Looking forward for the future updates.

Rapoly
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Nasser,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

Edited April 8, 2021

I didnt know how to use it and i got an instant help ! i enjoyed how it is so easy to import reviews from AE

Wabilia
France
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Jean-Pierre,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Edited April 11, 2021

great customer service, very professional and above all very patient, especially Jennifer and Andy who helped me with my technical problems.

Iconic Watch
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Nicolas,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

April 8, 2021

buena aplicación, tuve fallos de funcionamiento y contactando con soporte en 15 minutos me lo solucionaron :)

rimplei
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

April 8, 2021

This APP is very useful for me, the technical support is great and timely,thank you very much. I would recommend

Magical Space
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

Hi Fu,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Edited April 8, 2021

The app is the easiest review-app to use. I really tried some of them. Especially the editing function of imported reviews is awesome. Last but not least, their customer service is of highest quality and in light speed. 10 out of 5 stars!

Your Smile Factory
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi Alen,

Kyle

Edited April 7, 2021

I am extremely happy withe service i have got, Jennifer is very helpful and friendly. Nothing was a problem to sort out for me, and quickly.

Perfector Pen
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Linda,

Oscar

Edited April 7, 2021

I use the 2019 app, there are always new updates for improvements in the app, the times I needed support was always answered quickly and my problem was solved. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to give their store more credibility!

Praticify