Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 18, 2021

I signed up for a 7-day trial and within seconds Lisa from customer support sent me a message and helped me set up the settings. Now that's what you call customer service!

Stud Jeans
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
FireApps replied April 20, 2021

Hi Geoff,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Edited July 9, 2021

The app works perfectly, i really recommand using the alireviws app for the reviews on your store or website The app works perfectly, i really recommand using the alireviws app for the reviews on your store or website

SmartHarnais™
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Salah ,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

April 17, 2021

I have been using the app in a lot of stores, I have seen it getting better and works for conversion. The support helps a lot and is nice is 24h

Get Ready Defense
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi Daniel ,

This is Smith from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Smith

April 16, 2021

great application, possibility to customize it. Worth the price. And above all, reactive assistance!

MaddieBeauty
France
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hi Mia,

Thomas

April 16, 2021

I am happy I found this app, it is exactly what I want and their customer service is helpful. highly recommend.

catchmarket
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi there ,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Edited April 16, 2021

It good. There are some bugs when i installed but they supported me very well. this is my review. thank you!

PuzzleDegi
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi Minh,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Edited April 16, 2021

fiquei com muita dificuldade em usa-lo nessa versão!Extraordinário a princípio, e de acordo com o aplicativo, nessa versão atualizada ficou bem melhor, parabéns pela equipe e pelo atendimento do aplicativo!

Byila
Brazil
Time spent using app: 27 days

Hi Walisson,

I'm Brown from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Brown

April 16, 2021

The App helped me set up professional reviews that would engage my customers and ensure a sale. The customer service is great too, they are there to help anytime.

Your Essential Finds
Time spent using app: 9 days

Hi Serah,

I'm Margaret from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Margaret

April 16, 2021

Very goo app and the customer support is very good. Had trouble setting up myslef but through the Chat they supported me and got it up and running in 5 minutes

The Best Online Fitness Market
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi geert,

This is Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Emma

Edited April 15, 2021

I love this app because it's extremely easy to use and helps my store look even better. I'm so thankful I found Ali Reviews.

Gym Class