Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Loja Virtual Mundial

legal muito fácil de trabalhar toppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppde mais ......................................... Recomendo

Goodly Deal

Hi I would love to use the Ali Reviews app on my iPhone, is it possible?

I Googled but didn’t find an answer. Thanks

September 12, 2019

Dear Tan,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

With your concern, please kindly be advised that it's impossible to use our app with full functions on iPhone yet. Our app only works on Chrome browser after installing Chrome Extension, therefore for now, it can be used on PC/laptop only.

If you need any further support, please feel free to contact us via e-mail: support@fireapps.io, or you can open a live chat in app with us. We are more than willing to assist you.

Shell Cell

Buenísima app. Esta aplicación es bastante completa. Quizás es un poco confuso el hecho de tener que estar cambiando al código de la tienda sobretodo si no sabes programación, pero te recompensa con geniales recursos. El hecho de poder tener reviews de verdad en tu tienda y que te notifique cada vez que alguien compre el producto le da a la tienda una sensación de tienda viva. la recomiendo

September 12, 2019

Hello there,

I'm Tony from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

I do understand that there will have difficulty with coding for many of users, so our support team will be more than happy to assist.

Should you have any issues later, please feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great day.

Tony

Path Ace

Ali Reviews is a great app for importing reviews from Ali Express. I had issues with Loox Reviews breaking my Add-to-cart button so I decided to switch. After I installed Ali Reviews I had some issues with getting the reviews working on my site so I contacted support. Let me just say, to say their support is outstanding would be an understatement. What a great company to work with. Thank you Jennifer and Lynn, you're amazing!

Yeshop

Muito bom o sistema e suporte tambem otimo...
esperto que continue assim
e se possivel que tabm integrem o sistema com Dsers

September 11, 2019

Dear Carlos,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

At the moment, we are sorry that our app does not have integration with Dsers yet.

However, I much appreciate your great opinion, and will send this to our Business Development team to consider in our future releases.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great day.

fourper

there is no comment it is awesome i loved it this is real rely realy good review importer. I am very satisfayed

StoreSkyShop

good.....................................................................................................

RECEPTR

Its amazing this app!! I contacted support to help me add html into a specific page and the result is perfect.

Aus Estore

This app does what it is designed to do very well and is easy to use.
The only thing that could make it better would be one click adding review instead of having to get url youself but is still a great app. highly recommended

September 11, 2019

Hello Robert,

I am Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you so much for your feedback.

Regarding your concern, please kindly be advised that you can use Oberlo, or Ali Orders for the bulk import review function with only 1-click for all products.

For more information about this function, please contact us via mail: support@fireapps.io, or via our live chat.

Look forward to hearing from you.

JangoDog

My favourite app for reviews and I really like the support client.
I highly recommend it !!!!!!!!!!!