4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in collecting and displaying product reviews, with a special mention for its Review Importer feature compatible with AliExpress and Amazon. The app's customization options, automatic review updates, and distinction between verified and unverified reviews are highly valued. Many reported increased customer confidence and conversion rates. The app's interface is praised for its simplicity and efficient import function. Support is described as responsive and helpful. Additional benefits include SEO advantages and robust review management tools. The automated review request emails have notably increased the number of reviews received.

October 28, 2020

Very Good!Powerful function, simple operation, timely response from customer service, I will recommend it to my friends.

Kilibaba
China
FireApps replied October 28, 2020

Hi there,

This is Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Jennifer
Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

January 26, 2018

i highly recommend this app works wonders

Orignalcuir
France
June 9, 2018

This app makes it alot easier to add reviews onto my website. I love it! Makes my life simpler.

Tap Summer
April 17, 2020

Petey was amazing and super kind to me! I recommend them. I think is the best app in order to import from Ali

Linfeo
July 17, 2018

clean look. 9 dollars is cheap .

Phfiaa
Edited October 15, 2022

team was a sweet heart! they are lovely persons. Helped me install ali reviews and assisted me with everything i asked her. thank you!

sonsila
Egypt
FireApps replied October 18, 2022

Hi Gwad,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

November 10, 2018

Great app !!! highly recommended !! realistic reviews helping me to improve my store sales significantly

Wow Bag Club
Morocco
October 20, 2022

I used this app to add comments but they were very welcoming and helped me add more than that I am glad you helped me

Good lifestyle
Saudi Arabia
FireApps replied October 24, 2022

Hi Seham,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

June 1, 2022

Gostei muito do atendimento. O Chat funciona muito bem e qualquer necessidade que tenho alguém prontamente me responde. Recomendo.

profitsolution
Brazil
FireApps replied June 4, 2022

Hi TIAGO,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas
Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

January 5, 2023

The process to import the reviews was very easy and the staff was very helpful helping me customize the cards.

The Lavish Femme
FireApps replied January 9, 2023

Hi Alisniuvis,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander