Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 2, 2021

Good service. The support was very fast and solved my probkems ASAP. I reccomend this app, one of the best

Meditworld
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Giacomo

My name's Dilys from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Dilys

March 24, 2021

Petey is very nice. Professional expert. Solve my problems quickly. Good app. It could be used with Oberlo. It is very convenient for me. Good job.

StDragon
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi 梦茹 张

Here's Daria from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Daria

Edited March 23, 2021

I really like the app , easy to use, a lot of options and i was surprised how fast the support team responded. Only took a couple minutes. Totally recommend it.

Feet Protector
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Daniel,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

March 23, 2021

The app is easy to use. Staff are nice, service is efficient, they provide fast support and solution.

zenandluck
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Ka,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

March 23, 2021

Excellent support. Fast and efficient with Lisa. I have never had a problem since I installed this application, but when I changed my theme I had to contact support to fix some features. It was once again fast and efficient. And everything works well!

ScoyHome
China
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Ye,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

March 23, 2021

It helps a lot. I really like to use this app. Hope it doing better and better. The minimum number of characters is too much.

A.I.Family's Happiness
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi LiuZeyi,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

March 23, 2021

This app really helped me build credibility for my store, and the staff support really helps a lot. very easy to use!

Levelupkitchenco
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Shawn,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

James

March 23, 2021

Great app and helpful support. The flags, green checkmarks, and everything create a very nice look. I highly recommend it!

MakeUpSac
Czechia
Time spent using app: 19 days

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Charles

WANTPIXL
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi Elise,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

March 23, 2021

Lisa was great, sorted my problem in a matter of minuets! and was also very nice and proffessional. Thanks.

Zora
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Morgan,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry