Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Xmas & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Essentially Emma

User friendly and helpful in establishing credibility on my site

Zoneseventyeight

I LOVE THIS APP! I am still working on making my online store and this has been a life saver! Thank you!

Bestpricesshop

good very good, it's an amazing application

Changemint

This app is a SCAM. Here's why:

1. The post the exact product reviews... word-for-word... for different buyers in different countries. This will create distrust between your store and YOUR buyers.

2. The English translation is a joke.

3. They charge us TWICE for the same app. When we reached out to them we got an auto-response indicating they were on vacation for the Lunar New Year. We waited until after they returned, reached out again, and have heard nothing back except another auto response indicating a system slowdown for about a month. Ar you kidding me?

The app's shortcomings are one thing... but charging us twice and then failing to respond is another. This company is a SCAM and we HIGHLY ADVISE YOU DO NOT USE THEM unless your standards are as low as theirs.

Amazing One

It looks perfect.I'm trying.Thank you.

Prints Of Darkness

Great way to start if you don't have many customers. New customers can also leave reviews.

Joy Gadget

Cool app, and this is not a fake review :D

Quickpickfashion

The App Is Very Easy To Use It Has Allowed Me To Create Professional Looking Pages With Reviews Near My Products, Really Recommend Buying A Plan Instead Of Using The Free Version. Definitely Would Use This App Again!!!

The Meditation Lair

Great app, hopefully it will help with sales!

Feelgood Art

Very Nice !
Support Team can resolve your problem very Quickly, APP Very complete and easy to use !
I Recommend Seriously !!!