Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TasClothing

Location Australia

This app helped me with the start up of my buisness and didnt fail once, the fee's could be a bit lower

wowdeals.shop

Great costumer service, they helped me get the most out of the app! If you get this app make sure you contact the CS team for any problems. They can even give you tips and advice, as well as help you integrate the app with your store/product page.

Etsy Style

Location Morocco

Best App, i love it
Best Best
Best||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

evidenceclothing

Location France

Muffin has been excellent to set up my shop ! I recommend this app 100%. Welll done! It's excellent

dr Sleeptight

Location Serbia

Kate is amazing, she helped me a lot, good comunication, very pleasant aproach. Profesional service as well. Good app.

TrendsfashionIN

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks Anna I really appreciate your help....You are very kind and understanding...Once again, really appreciate for your kindness.Thanks A+++++

pictureperfectpersona

Location Australia

The app is easy to use and customer service is great. Seri who was my customer service helper was fantastic and helped me solve the problem really easily

DIY Spare Deals

Installed this app today and was tinkering away with it, and immediately customer service Muffin started chatting with me. She showed me around and answered my question I had with the product. Superb customer service and great product! Highly recommended for Ali Express drop shippers!

Store of Diabetes

Location Saudi Arabia

Very good app and help me to get customers to trust us and pay from my store.
always I will use AliExpress Reviews

Célavio™️

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's super nice, I can use this app to support my store look better. very helpful. thanks alireviews