Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

Bohobeachstyle

This app is very tricky: be careful regarding the Free vs paid version.

In my case, I installed the paid version for 1 month, then after they release the free version, then I wanted to downgrade. They said I just have to "update" to the latest version which I did. BUT, I still see the charge $9 on my billing and when I contacted them, it is very unclear and unsatisfying customer support. At the end, no solution, no refund, nothing. So I just uninstall it.

In another case, I heard someone was just click on get app but eventually they said he/she installed the paid version which charging him/her $9/month. No refund as well.

So if you have another option, just forget this app, not even an option.

Savagesaf

Awesome!! Very helpfull totally worth it

Ambientlifestyle

This used to be a good app with good customer service, now it's just full of bugs, slows down your website and the customer support is NO WHERE. They honestly never reply. No nothing, nada. All is some automated message:

"Please note that we will be slowing down the customer service from Feb 24 to Mar 15, 2018 due to scheduled maintenance."

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THEM. They have degraded so much.

Deals Centers

This is a great application. Very helpful

Yvonnes Desgin

works really good i wish i had this a long time ago.

The Best Free Deals

Easy to use! Great App! Great for social proofing!

Gadgets Plus More

Awesome and easy to use! Highly Recommended!

Jigijigi

I am amazed. Thanks so much guys :)

The Wud Shop

Amazing app. Does exactly as it states. I have quite a few products and this app is great for pulling reviews for them all. So glad I found it!

La Bella Noir

Amazing app for all eCommerce stores which need social proof!