Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 27, 2021

i just set this app) But it didn't work with my theme by default. So asked about help the support team. They customized everything very fast))) Thank you very much for the help) and also they help to adjust everything i needed. )i am totally satisfied!

YUMASKY
Time spent using app: About 1 year
FireApps replied January 28, 2021

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

January 27, 2021

Excellent App and amazing value - highly recommend it. Support received was brilliant, especially Seri who went above and beyond what was asked.

RapidCurlz
Time spent using app: About 1 month
FireApps replied January 27, 2021

Hi there,

This is Kieran from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Kieran

January 27, 2021

I like ali review, really work out. Good app for reviews, including photos and you can filter the reviews.

My-First-Shopy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FireApps replied January 27, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Flynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Flynn

Edited January 26, 2021

Very good app for your reviews, and really good customer service, I got an issue with my theme, and Jennifer helped me within minutes, Thank you so much!

MasterSealing 2.0™
Time spent using app: 3 months

Petey

January 26, 2021

The customer service for this app has been amazing for me! Anna was super helpful, fast replying, and polite. Couldn't ask for better!

LunaSky Technologies
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

January 26, 2021

Ótimo Aplicativo e suporte eficiente. Prestativo e ágil, ajudou muito quanto as provas sociais dos produtos. Parabéns!!!

Loja Realizar
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

January 26, 2021

I just started using this app and its great! Its easy and simple to use. Any problem and customer service is always there to help. Definitely recommend :)

Laser Level Official
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

January 26, 2021

Lisa from fireapp (Ali Reviews) helped me instantly to set up the reviews I needed. Thank you Lisa for wonderful service and reaching out to me without me needing to ask!

LighterHiker.com
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 24 minutes

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

January 26, 2021

Amazing support, they helped me to setup my reviews after I have looked for so long in the documentation. I was stuck and Andy helped me to solve the issue. Thank you very much

Komo
France
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Kate

January 26, 2021

Awesome app, fast responsive customer service support, and powerful features, I definitely recommend it

Nextlovegift
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson