Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Review Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

bluegreenco

Super easy to use app, but the customer service from these guys really stands out as being some of the best I've experienced with a shopify app developer

Charming Unicorn

Great app, a little inconvenient that I can't automatically import reviews on products and have to manually insert the url. Other than that, it's awesome.

Camera Farm

Very good product, Got my sales up pretty high for using this app. well worth the monthly charge for my store.

Health Essential WLHM

Great app! Using the free version one now. Hope i can have the pro version for 14 days trial to see the additional function.

Trend Shop Custom

fantastic social test app alucinanyter really works and monetizes to make my store more reliable and free up to 20 really amazing products

Worldbay Shop

Excelent !!!! Thank you.
This is a very good and incredible experience. worth having to pay for edital some option of the app. but that anyway thank you

Sweetspotsell

F a n t a s t i c ! ! ! The app is completely integrated with my shopify store. Absolutely no issues with the installation process. Highly recommended!! God job FireApps Team!!

@shopaholics

great app easy to use and easy to import reviews the only downside is that you have to put your URL in each time if it could automatically do everything for you would make life much easier :)

Mix2 Buy

I cannot install the free reviews why?
At least try 1 month at first time.
I give 3 star because is a good app if really work

Women Feet

i really like to talk with our help center who help me to resolve some things on my store.
Use this app it's can boost your store