Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Carseatinn

Location China

good, if you have any problems, it can solve for you any time.Thanks a lot. the reviews is easy use for us,

Barley Dean's Outdoors

App works great. I needed some assistance to get it working and Andy was right on top of it and got everything working in a hurry.
Thanks again.
Carter

Alfa Essentials

Location Brazil

Excelent! Helps alot with the review process. It is also very cheap for the amount of money you can get

Breath Rescue Co

Location Australia

Fantastic after sales support. The staff were happy to go above and beyond to help me customise every thing

Adorful

This app has an excellent support team. I've talked to Vivian and the comments were fast. I had an issue that the reviews didn't show in my store. I contacted support and they replied pretty fast. They fixed it under an hour. They have a very responsive support team

ImplyDubai

This app works like a charm and customer service is even better. Andy has helped me on two websites already and each time has been quick to help and always polite.

Apache Outdoors

Currently not working, every time i try to take an action i get logged out of the site or receive an error message. Contacted customer support and got no response.

January 2, 2020

Hi there,

This is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Per my check, in the latest conversation with our agent here, your issue has been resolved, so please help to confirm on that conversation, and ask my colleague if further questions needed.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Regards,
Petey

Alyz Shop

Location Bolivia

Very useful. Andy's excellent service solved the problem in less than 5 minutes. Thank you very much again!

BUGBUSTER

Location Australia

I love this app. By far the best customer service and reviews app. Totally loved it. Thank you so much

HVtechno

Location Italy

Nice app, works very well, large settings options. Great support from Raymod ! Really appreciate! Endless thanks to you!