Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

XFactorplus

Location Spain

Estoy empezando con la aplicacion, por ahora me parece buena, es barato y una estrategia para aumentar ventas.

BKP3R

Location New Zealand

very good app, it helps with the product presentation having reviews with it. it will give the buyer an insight that this product is being bought by customers.

¡GuauQueCojin!

Awesome app, and even better customer service. Thank you Petey! Great work! Had a little issue with some code and it was resolved within 30min. Top support!

Fluff Bud

Location Panama

great the appis super duperskalamushka suma zumba great...............................................................

Jane Moon

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

good,and I really like it, which is very useful, good,and I really like it, which is very useful!!!!

own your happynest

I really find it easy to import reviews and I know that those reviews will help my store in getting customers.

Essence Hemp Oil

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Just trying out the free plan and the app is super easy to use, displaying the reviews on product pages didn't work straight away but support came back very quickly to fix them.

allowerotic

Location Chile

Very bad
This application scam me!
The $ 9 of the PRO plan was debited to me and the operation of the application did not become effective.
I demand the managers to give me a prompt response.

June 17, 2019

Dear Luz,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team.

Firstly we sincerely sorry for the trouble you met with our app.

I checked your message sent to us carefully, and visited your store at https://allowerotic.com to have a look on your issue.

Therefore, I did send detail suggestions via live chat and email.

Please help to check it, and hopefully we can have a chance to assist you in order to fix this problem.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Regards,
Lynn

West Virginia Wholesale

I literally might cry. I have been futzing around with five different review apps today trying to find one that does what it claims. I'm new to Shopify after years on Woocommerce stores and this thing where all the Shopify review import apps make you enter a URL for each product made me want to give up. We're entering a couple thousand products. The integration with Oberlo on this app is fan*%tastic and it really lets you import in bulk for multiple products, but this is also the first filter I've ever used after years of importing product reviews that actually does what you tell it to do. This is definitely worth the $15 a month, especially if you're already paying $5 or $10 to end up doing all the work yourself.

June 18, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team.

We really appreciate your feedback on our app.

Oberlo integration function supports importing reviews for large amount of products.

If you have any trouble on it, please do not hesitate to contact our support team, and we're willing to assist.

Regards,
​Lynn

Bloomyfy

Location Italy

Top app! i started today a brand new store and i added this app. Very fast, price is ok! I advice to use this app in your store!