Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FuncionalKitchen

I used this app and i like a lot, they make me easier to start with me shop when i havent have any reviews yet.

ForeverBeyondBeauty

This app is amazing, super easy to use and import the reviews of the products for my store. I would recommend this for anyone just starting out.

CannaBamboo

Love this app so much I know it's going to improve my sales phenomenally. I would recommend it to any serious online marketer who wants to add social proof to their sites and their products. Excellent app!

Your White Smiles

This app helps to streamline the process of reviews and saves a lot of time. I will continue to use in the future.

ALREX

Great product. Definitely recommend. It is very professional and very straightforward to use. No complaints at all.

warfattitude

This app is exactly what I was looking for and is very easy to use. In few minutes my products get real reviews. Awesome especially when you start a business and need to build trust with your future customers. It really worth the monthly fees. Have a look at our website to see it live: https://www.warfattitude.com

Guamissio

trés bonne application le seul désavantage c'est qu'il faut a chaque fois payer chaque mois pour pouvoir avoir tout les commentaire mais sur l'ensemble c'est genial !

Bebe La Rosa

this app is terrible they charged me 3 times and it doesn't work at all :( I am really disappointed when I went to import the reviews from aliexpress they didnt work they use this terrible excuse for 3 weeks then stopped replying

"Hi K*****, , this is Ken, thanks for your message. At the moment, the server is maintained, so we can't do anything, it will be back soon in few minutes."

"The server of Ali Reviews is maintained, it will be remained to normal again soo, so that is the reason why you can't do anything at the backend."

Royal Necessities

This app is great. It just need abit more customisation features for the customer reviews so you could customize it yourself easily. You could but you have to know css coding language or contact the support team and they will do it for you. Great app and a great expirience.

LevOrel

cool app. enjoyed using it. quick transfer of reviews and great selection of reviews too. will keep using it.