Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Crossover Electronic

awesome app! it really helped out a lot with conversions.

Valar Morghulis

I have a problem with my products not apearing on the product list.
I tried to contact support but they still haven´t responded nor seen my customer service chat for over 2 days even though the system says that the average answer time is 5 min....

Leddicted

yes i like this apps you can do good review for youre home page or youre product, this is a good apss take it!^^

Vintage Class Fashion

Useful app! This is a very useful tool that I think all Shopify users should have. Your product looks and feels more real to the customer.

Shop it cheap

its very great app, ijust start doing dropshipping so, at the moment i am in the free plan but it worth the money for upgrade the app ! thank you !

ProdHook

Very good app. Simple to use and provide reviews easily so we can build social proof and sell more because of it. Thank you

Eskiv

Simple d'utilisation, et pratique. Cette application est vraiment incroyable .
Pratique, même pour les débutants.

Baby Style

Gostei Muito do app
Ótimo para passar credibilidade e confiança pros clientes que possivelmente vão comprar na sua loja

The Store Point

I used this app to increase the social proof of my products and I was surprised by the results. I recommend

Rtgoutdoor Store

The great thing, useful and easy to work! This is what gives a recognizable image to the shops and creates confidence among customers.