Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Uniquely Babs

This is a wonderful app. It is seemless and easy to use. i did not have any issues. I highly recommend it!

Henrique Eletrônicos & Acessórios

Otímo aplicativo recomendo
muita facilidade para fazer as importações
suporte otímo , otimo acabamento

Ryowatch

Location Brazil

Trash App.. I wanna removed it from my store.. How I get it? Why you try to sell something that's not work very well???

June 13, 2019

Hi Fernando,

Here's Petey From FireApps Customer Support team. Hope you have a great day.

I'm deeply apology for the inconvenience may have caused to your using experience.

As per basic checks on your store, I can see that you uninstalled our app successfully, and it is completely disappeared on your store now.

Moreover, I could not see any reported issue via our support channel (chat/email).

Would you mind to give us a chance to help you by letting me know the issue happened to your store?

Also please be advised that I also sent you an email to follow up the case with you better.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regard,
Petey

Store Just Be

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app, use without fear.
Help me a lot :D

Usem o app sem medo, ele me ajudou bastante e garanto que irá ajudar muito de vocês.

Veztido Boutique

I used this app to help me with reviews and it worked great!I look forward to using it on my site and see the difference it makes.

GamingDeals

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app this app helped me make my shop look professional, love it and recommend it to anyone looking for an app to enhance their store.

Superior Gear Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Thanks Ali Reviews for your help. Very good customer service and good application! Thanks again Myra.

Sleiman

Location Mexico

Works great, I wished there was an option to automatically change all nationalities to one in specific.

June 13, 2019

Hi Sleiman,

Here's Petey from Ali Reviews Customer Support team.

Thanks so much for your reviews, and feedback.

Regarding your concern, you can simply change the Country where the reviews came from in General Setting >> Select Country. But please note that this setting will only be applied for next importing jobs, not for the current reviews.

Best Regards,
Petey.

orladeluxshop

Location Brazil

excelente app, ajudou minha loja vender muito mais. Excelentes funções e bastante facil seu uso.!!!!

Ígnea informática

Location Brazil

Ótimo app! Com pouco tempo você consegue add reviews com qualidade! Mais pra frente vou querer a versão paga.