Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

solucionsimple

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

Me gusto la facilidad con que se puede ejecutar, simple e intuitiva. es una ayuda bastante importante, sin duda una buena idea para aquellos que quieres convertir en masa.

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Prime Beauty

I think ali reviews desrves a 5 star rating because its only 9.99 a month and you have a 7 day free trial if you dont like it.

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

Na Estética

Location Brazil

very good app until you need the support that horrible, I paid for the app and couldn’t access it was on a page to select the plan but had already been charged 9.90 USD along with the shopify monthly fee, that is, it was already paid, I called support to resolve, gave access to my account but after that my messages did not respond anymore, greater lack of respect, now I am trying to cancel the app and I want my money back because I paid and did not use I did not have access to the settings. On the free trial days it was working normal and I even liked the app, a good competitor against the loox but I had a problem and they didn't solve it, it wasn't a good experience in that sense.

May 4, 2020

Hi there,

This is Anna from the FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I would like to inform you that your issue has been resolved, and I am following up with you via our active conversation.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Anna

Lucky Bathroom - Rendez malin votre quotidien

Location France

Top, vraiment très plaisant à utiliser. Nous recommandons cette extension !
Tout est modifiable pour coller au mieux à l'identité de votre site.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Essential Priority

Location Germany

Awesome application. Easy to use and works all the time. You can do a lot of different things. The only concern is that i had to put in the code manually

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Review Importer Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Petey

Shop Quality Online

Location Morocco

SANTORINI BIKINIS

Location Spain

Una muy buena opción. La llevo utilizando durante un año en todas mis tiendas y es mi favorita para reviews

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Review Importer Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Bazaar Fashions

Really great app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Review Importer Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Aphrodite's Naturals

I love this app its amazing for boosting my website. I would recommend this to everyone that is embarking on internet sales. reviews are key.

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Review Importer Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Casa Inteligente Hoje

Location Brazil

excelente, com otimo preço! vale mto a pena, e aumenta demais a conversão dos produtos. recomendo a todos

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards