Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 29, 2020

I had issue using the app in the begining, they guided me through all the process. I recommend this app

JWB ExPress Shopping
Time spent using app: 4 months
FireApps replied October 29, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Alan

October 28, 2020

The staff is very patient and helped me solve many problems. Thank you very much. I will use this plugin for a long time in the future. Thanks again to the staff who helped me solve the problem

petsoftcare
China
Time spent using app: 20 days

Hi there,

Here's Dane from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Dane

October 28, 2020

Love the app and the customer service. I had a small isuue with how to personalise the colours to match my brand, and the customer service was 5 star. Issue sorted in minutes. Good job 5*****

JEALOUS COSMETICS

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Brian

Edited November 3, 2020

I contacted customer support because I had a problem. They solved my problem in less than 24 hours. They answered very quickly to the message. I like the application very much in general, I'm going to use it on all my shops. thank you andy :)

PrettyBelleza®
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi there,

I'm Alex from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Alex

Edited November 1, 2020

Andy from customer really helped me a lot. Reviews are so important to build social proof so I tend to be very picky when it comes to details

Maitri's cove
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi there,

I'm Paul from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Paul

Edited October 28, 2020

Thanks (Petey- FireApps) helped me edit my site fsfsfsfafssfasafsafsfafsffafsffasfafsafssfafsfafsass

The Fashion Khuliev
Azerbaijan
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi there,

Here's Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Fiona

October 28, 2020

So thankful for Petey helping me he was very much informative on how to get the app to work having some issues!!

sassifiedwickedwhims
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hi there,

My name's Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Peter

October 28, 2020

One of the best review apps on the market, I've been using this app for many months now and have only had to contact support once due to a theme issue that just didn't want to show any reviews. I spoke to Andy who was very helpful with very quick responses; who passed my support ticket on to the technical team and shortly after, The team has fixed the issue I was experiencing by editing my theme code and reviews are now working perfectly! I can't thank them enough, 5 Themes used in the past and editing the code myself has never been a problem, this was a headache they healed with no trouble at all. Very professional, and I can't thank them enough!

3DKase

Hi there,

Here's Tom from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Tom

October 28, 2020

perfect support. i like it . staff are always available. and full describtion for every step. thank you

Sklepska
Poland
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

Hi there,

This is Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Peter

October 28, 2020

Very Good!Powerful function, simple operation, timely response from customer service, I will recommend it to my friends.

Kilibaba
China

Hi there,

This is Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Jennifer