Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

shopbrilliantly

Great app to add reviews seamlessly from AliExpress. Helps get customers to learn and see what the product is about.

Iron Made Trees

App is fantastic even with free setting. Allows me to have reviews for promoting products. It works very well.

Milan Loop

Easy import and the look and feel on your page are great. I would recommend it. Works as described. Worth the price.

Alley Chic

Location Australia

I dont trust them i was billed few times for not even using app, lowie will say let me login to your shopify fix where stars are positioned, than she has full access to your account, after i deleted her access several times i wasn't even using the app and i was still being billed, DODGY dont use this app should be removed

mytwinheart

Location Philippines

I used this app to easy import review products from aliexpress.Thanks,It is easy to use,just follow the instruction they provide.I am very thankful that there is an app like this, which help us to boost our sales because if the customers see the good reviews of the products they will buy our products.

Budget Bull

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app really improves conversion! I want to mention the customer service as well because it is great, they are fast en deliver quality.

JET Engraving & Unique Design Co.

great app really helps get social proof showing that the product is very good to help boost sales! thankful that I ran across this

Sulimann Store

Location Brazil

Topgostei bastante, porem nao estou mais conseguindo importar os produtos do shopífy para o ali review, mas na primeira vez eu consegui e gostei bastante.

Slap Sunglasses

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy to use! Thank you for providing this awesome App. Really love how super fast it integrates into my store. Took me less than a few mins

Ultimate Viking

Really happy to have found this app. The free option is a great start and will be upgrading as my need increases.