Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 28, 2020

perfect support. i like it . staff are always available. and full describtion for every step. thank you

Sklepska
Poland
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

Hi there,

This is Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Peter

October 28, 2020

Very Good!Powerful function, simple operation, timely response from customer service, I will recommend it to my friends.

Kilibaba
China
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi there,

This is Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Jennifer

October 28, 2020

Muffin was the best customer service I ever have. Primeros años
Continuidad clásica
Artículo principal: Dragon Ball Z: Una solitaria batalla final - Quien desafió a Freezer, el padre del Guerrero Z Son Goku -.
Siendo el hijo menor de Bardock, nacido en el Año 737, Kakarrot fue enviado al Planeta Tierra con la misión de conquistarla ya que allí habían pocos habitantes que tuvieran un poder de pelea alto y él era un guerrero de clase baja. Luego su planeta natal fue destruido por Freezer, hecho que su padre, Bardock, ya conocía. Continuidad moderna
Artículo principal: Dragon Ball Minus.
Kakarrot permanece dentro de su incubadora durante tres años, desde su nacimiento en el Año 736, hasta que su padre Bardock y su madre Gine deciden liberarlo. Bardock toma la determinación de enviar al pequeño a otro planeta, por su bienestar, debido a las fuertes sospechas sobre las ambiciones de Freezer. Luego de que Kakarrot es lanzado al espacio, Freezer destruye el Planeta Vegeta, un mes después. Cuando aterrizó en la Tierra, un anciano que vivía en la Montaña Paoz llamado Son Gohan, lo recogió y lo llamó Son Goku. Al principio, era muy rebelde y agresivo, pero un día cayó por un barranco y se golpeó fuertemente la cabeza, pero gracias a su descomunal fuerza sobrevivió al impacto. Este hecho provocó que se olvidara de todo y se vuelva un niño alegre y amable. Una noche, Goku se transforma en Ōzaru y mata a su abuelo Gohan, hecho que no recuerda.

Runfly Shoes
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

October 27, 2020

Just installed this app and still playing around with it, but wow the customer support is amazing! Would keep using this app for that reason alone.

CASALUNA
France
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there,

Here's Victor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Victor

October 27, 2020

I just set up this app to help me set-up reviews to help my store to grow. I was unsure of how to get it done, but the lady Lisa on the chat was very helpful.

Fashion Remix Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

October 27, 2020

I love using this to import reviews to my store. It is very simple and easy to use. Also the support team was AMAZING when I was having technical issues - props to them. Thank you

Pocket Printerz™
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

October 27, 2020

Very simple to use and add reviews directly from Oberlo into Shopify. Also support from the team was amazing. As I was trying to add the app to my store, Lisa jumped in to help...through "chat" and helped me all the way...even before I asked any question...100% proactive...impressive customer experience!!!!!!

The Baby Paw
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kate

October 27, 2020

Very good support! Fast and effective! ​​Muffin - my support manager help with all thinks in 5 minute!

ColmiPro
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

October 27, 2020

these guys are SCAMMERS, this is 3rd time I get scammed by their tricks, I don't even know why Shopify allows this, I was forced to pay twice as much as I should have for things that I didn't even wanted, they will tell you if you get this plan you will be able to import reviews from CSV, but after working on it for hours and then I try to import it says (max 20), MAX 20? I could do that on my own no need for an extra 20$ for it, I talk to customer service and they said "sorry, but you can upgrade your plan", and even if you do you can only do 200 and he sent me a different article saying that I can do only 200 if this isn't the scammest experienced you have ever seen in Shopify Idk what is

HiCuteSkin
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, I would like to explain it clearly as following:

1. The first concern is about "pay twice", within 30 days, you can downgrade or upgrade our app several times without being double charge or multiple charges on your billing payment. (Just approve the charge and you won't be billed twice). For your case, when you upgrade from Essential to Premium, the charge is prorated based on the difference in price and the number of days remaining in the billing cycle according to Shopify Policy, please refer to this link for more detail https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#recurring-app-charges

2. Regarding to importing review from CSV file, there are limitations with import CSV function in Essential plan and Premium plan.

- For essential plan, the total number of reviews per product is maximum 1500 reviews (including reviews from AliExpress and CSV file). However, please be advised that for CSV file, you can import max 20 reviews. We are truly sorry for making you confused about this information, we will note this and improve how to show clear information in the next release.

- For premium plan, the only limitation (to keep performance in the best way) is that the HIGHEST Reviews Quantity Per Import is 200 each time. In case you want to import more, please take another turn and remember to uncheck "Remove existing imported review".

I really appreciate your empathy and as I have checked you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
Raymond

Edited October 27, 2020

Thank you very much ,Andy!!!
He solve the problem very fast , nice and patient !!!! Wish you everything goes well !

yoocharmy
China
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin