Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect reviews App with Email/SMS & Amazon Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

YOOTECO

Location China

very good. jfdkslfoiamgmepogmeprf,ef,ergmeporgjmrtghrgergdasfsafafedfegegergerwgeafgewafgthty76uhyrthreuyhth

Doggerkailo

great app. recommend to anyone starting out for sure. people like to see reviews and you can show them great ones with this app

silkroad.accessories

Great App for importing reviews, love it...its been a great help in getting reviews for my products on store.

Save The Sea - Ocean Awareness

Good customer service, fast and they fixed my problem. I am planning to switch to the pro plan later if my store becomes popular ~~~

June 30, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Within the first 7 days you can downgrade from Pro back to Free plan without any fee, thus I highly recommemnd you to give our Pro plan a try, even an Unlimited plan, and I believe that you will be more than happy with it.

For better understanding, please look at this link: https://help.fireapps.io/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Sincerely,
Kori.

PetsField.shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Unable to download all reviews to .csv file, also not possible to Lazy Load reviews (to get more score at Google Page speed test)

June 25, 2019

Dear Anna Lysenko,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we deeply apologize for all inconveniences that you have experienced with having no function to download all reviews to .csv file as well as we have not integrated yet with 3rd partner for Lazy loading reviews to get more score at Google Page speed test.

We highly appreciate your contribution, and will make more effort to develop the app with more useful functions in the future releases, so please keep staying tuned.

Thank you for your understanding, and feel free to reach out to us if you need more support. We’re willing to help you via our live chat, and our email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Anna

Fancy Choise

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

La mejor app para una tienda online, tus clientes se fidelizan de una mejor manera con tu tienda y mas que nada les ofreces una total seguridad

THE HALF OFF

Love it! This makes ensuring conversion that much simpler. I like how I can import up to 1500 reviews from Ali Express.

Deals from home

Great app to bring reviews directly to your website. This saves so much time!! I look forward to continued use of this great app! Keep up the good work FireApps

BazaarUtopia

This app is totally amazing makes it very easy to add great reviews thanks alot ali reviews! A1 truly now just have to wait and see how the sales will roll in.

cartelshoes

Location Colombia

por ahora parece funcionar muy bien en la version free felicidades por esta aplicacion. estare comentando de como funciona en el proceso