Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Import and Sync Products from Aliexpress and many other sites

Gallery Wallrus

Really cool tool to automate the product listings and great service from Rajendra who helped me automate the orders too. Much easier now, thanks!

CultureRegulationBrand

THE APP IS NOT WORKING AT ALL ! WITH NO NOTICE THIS IS THE WORST APP EVER !!! I HAD SO MANY ORDERS TO SEND AND THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO

Moonlitsales.com

Mr.Rabbani was extremely helpful in solving my needs. He was good, knowledgeable and went all the way in solving my problems

Best Shoppe US

I used this app to help me in automation Aliexpress Dropshipping to my Shopify Store and their 24/7 support staff Rajendra is Awesome! She answered all of my concerns in an instant and in a polite way. Thanks, once again Rajendra, for your help!

PawPrints

I downloaded this app needing to input 10 products to my store from Aliexpress. They have different plans ranging from the basic to enterprise. Even though I didn't need it, I selected the enterprise plan to see which features they had for my free trial. I forgot to cancel the plan until the trial was well over so I contacted their support team to request a refund. They told me that they could allow the refund and asked me to contact Shopify to process the refund. I did so, and Shopify contacted them back for approval. They then decided to conveniently deny my refund request. If you want honest customer support, these developers are sorely lacking in it.

The app itself is pretty bloated, and there is not much of a difference from the basic and enterprise plan. The UI is not really conducive to a good user experience. Please be warned that there are more customer oriented apps out there for drop shippers.

wonderpet-house

Its perfect for me and a good experience as I am still new in this industry. I am still learning a lot of things but looks great.....

Dealygang

Very easy to use in aliexpresss. Thanks for basha assitance.
We recomend for dropshiping aliexpress

Black Creek Mercantile

I had tremendous help going through the settings page from Sai Raghav. Answered all my questions quickly and with great expertise. Thank you

Anise Belle Boutique

Best customer support ever.! He (Razi) was really helpful on guiding me throughout all my unknowns.

thegsnd

I got the good support from the team, when I started importing product the I faced many issues but i raised my concern to the tem and they successfully resolved it, which is the best for my business process. Thanks once again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63