Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

INVOKE

Rabbani shaik was amazing ! i had trouble fulfilling an order and he quickly helped me solve the issue.

Tutto Il Mondo

I had an issue with a dropship item and Rajendra was very helpful in solving the problem. Excellent customer service.

Hotter Sales by DKHodder

I like this app, it could be a little clearer in the conditions pricing at import. I entered that at $50.01 to $100 i would like my price adjusted by 170% what it actually did was add 170% to my cost. so on an $82.00 products was getting a price of 223.00 instead of the 139.00 i was expecting. A quick chat with Razi at the online support cleared up the issue perfectly. I gave the app 4* but Razi gets 5* for his explanation.

LEATHERS.TV

I am new to Shopify and so far have been very satisfied. Today I had questions about Alidropship, and agent Basha was very helpful in providing very clear explanations and required steps.

SexyHeksieLingerie

I use this app to drop Ship to Africa & all over the world. I find support especially consultant Rajendra from the support team a friendly, helpful person, going out of his way to help technology disable people like me to set up & understand the app. Thanks, Rajendra you are great!

bravisma

Got a good support from Basha. This app is real worth in buying. Extremely helpfull! yet to find out how the sales goes on

Best4Petz

New to Shopify and to this app. Support Razi has provided awesome advice on how to setup the app and was extremely helpful. Looking forward to using this to automate my shop.

Hercopat La Maison De Mams

oxsai raghav m'a apporté des réponses très rapidement, le chat fonctionne a merveille....a recommander!!!!

LMFAO Shirts and More

Sai Raghav provided exceptional support this morning. I had a question about settings, pricing and syncing them and he nailed it right away. Great job!

Gshy

great app to get easy and reliable items to your customers. easy to figure out and use and the customer support is fantastic as it is available 24/7 and they are very knowledgeable. thumbs up to to sai raghav for your amazing support.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39