Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Pineapple Kisses Boutique

Basha answered 100% of my questions ! Basha made sure i understood everything before moving to the next question

starburstdeals

I had a little difficulty in understanding how to price the mark up on my imported items, rajenda was most helpful and didn't leave the chat dialog until I had fully understood what she was saying. at the end of the day, you can't get this wrong guy's, as it would be very costly. once again thank you Ragenda.

AnimeXpres

i like this app, its helpful to import ali products. interface is a bit clunky and could load faster but its very good and my support guy Raz sure helped a lot!

MY SHOPOHOLIC

Thanks Razi for your help on my shopify store. You provided a very quick, detailed and easy to understand response to my issue. Thanks for your patience and excellent customer Service. Need more service like yours. Recommend using Aliexpress!

SanibelDaze.com

I was just signing up for Aliexpress and had a couple questions so I could continue without perhaps making a mistake.
I very pleasant young fella, I believe Razi helped me. In 3 min he had me on the right track.
You have great support. Thank you!

Underwear-woman

PERFECT SUPPORT FROM SAI....ty sir,

5 stars rating ***** i recommend him for any help you will need! and does it is possible to update the app with a better UX...with ICONS IMAGE TO BE MORE SIMPLE AND CLEAR...THANK YOU!

meowlody

I'm using this app and it works great. Easy to use with documentations and videos to make the process easy. Razi is a great chat support!

PMVU

l am using the app and it very good, what l really like is the one-click and you see the product in your shop and l love the support team their patients and their ability to help you get what you want, especially basha ready to answer.

Rho & Nya Clothing and General Merchandise

I use this app to import products to my Shopify store and it works perfectly. The support system is fast and prompt. I especially like the assistance from Rajendra who helped me fix the chrome extension when it disabled itself for some reason. Thank you very much Rajendra! :)

Hegostore

very helpful ! good customer service Razi explaining everything solve problem immediately, highly recommeded

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65