Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Resurrected Life

I needed to know more info about the average shipping time. Rajendra did an Amazing job. Impressed!!

Anndreti

And Again
The worsed app I ever work with + extra 20$/month for such a bad app.
DON'T recommend I was losing a lot of costumers because this app doesn't track the inventory properly, the said minim 500 products a day, what I had was 10 product a day.
Hi Aliexpress Dropshipping Team,
On Monday I have been told that my inventory will be updated within 24H, and 2 days later nothing happen still the same problem ( 0 inventory update, lots o customers losing)
Bad Bad Bad!!!

TruDiamond

I used this app to dropship. Easy to add products. I spoke with Razi, who was very helpful and understanding, He helped answer/solve my questions in a timely manner and thoroughly.

MiSOLY

The worsed app I ever work with + extra 20$/month for such a bad app.
Guys from "Aliexpress Dropshipping" fix all these issues with the app then come back to the market if you care about your costumers!!
I hope this will help you to go forward!!

ShowGlace

Though i have not started using their app. I talked to Sai Raghav and he was very helpful, answering all my questions in everyway he could. they are always online to answer questions and thats one thing i really admire about them.

pnmall2u

"You just need to do some clicks then the app will auto-run. Impressive speed and performance.
Everything is reported in SEO issue checklist so that I know where I need to improve. Very Smart app. "

Celibrity

I used this app and it is helping me. I am now at the begining to use it. Mr. Rabbani A customer service Rep. help me and guided me to use approach this app.

Inaaz.biz

I wanted to give zero big zero marks and negative 10 if there would have been in rating. Last 3.8 years , the CEO has not been able to resolve the auto Sync , It never works, works for 30 minutes , and then stops. They killed our businees due to no sync alongwith Shopify . No support , No Auto Sync. They only promise to resolve but they could not resolve last 3.8 years. A horrible dropshipping company with horrible staff support and horrible CEO, they do not even listen you, they do not escalate, they say that you cannot connect to CEO and manger . I have never seen such horrible dropshipping company. Avoid joining in future , else all will suffer badly. I need credit 90 % for 3.8 years back as fine to this company . Shopify must ban such company who has made auto sync never working last 3.8 years. Never take services of this company if you want to do well in drop shipping. Most horrible company , most horrible services with no auto sync at all.

Rare Custom Apparel

I would give -0 stars if I could. Sorry handling of orders. I placed a order two weeks ago and was giving false information several times about why my order has not shipped. They give you the runaround. Don't use them if you expect to get the order to your customers onetime. You will lose customers dealing with this company. No don't do it trust me.

May 28, 2020

Hi, we are really sorry about this, due to current covid-19 pandemic logistics are affected. It been just a week from your order placement. we did provided tracking information as you know hoping you reach you by with next week or two. Thank you

NothSap

WORST APP.... DO NOT GET THIS... I NEED MY MONEY BACK...
I gave them more then 3 chaces....you will waste your time adding products and they will charge you and fool you around, when you try to contact them about the bad quality of pictures and how the app would not do the daily products sync or any sync at all.. and It wont import the exact same thing. If you import something from Amazon, target or walmart. You willl see the shity quality of pictures and the quantity on your inventory would show zero... they will just fool you around and waste your time by saying let me send this to our technical team and contact you in couple of days..It's better Adding a product manually than doing it through this App..
Don't say in reply that it's because of covid-19. I am writing this review almost after 3 months of my bad experience which was before the covid and i tried it again thought i would give you guys a second chance but the same shit...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69