Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

Raising Prana

I was having difficulty understanding how to import products from sites other than ali express. A quick chat with Rabbani helped clear things up! AMAZING support.

Dazzling Dancing Dreams

Super helpful Rajendra assisted in getting my pricing correct for my store much appreciated many thanks

The Meditative Mind

Great app for importing products from AliExpress that are not available on Oberlo. Rajendra was a huge help when I didn't set the specs for my account correctly and stepped into to help out. Thanks Raj - awesome customer service.

The Sun Kissed Me

This app could be great if its actually working. Some buttons does nothing. I cannot manage or update imported products. Autosync doesn't work all the time, and the app itself is very slow. I've downloaded the trial a month ago and they've started charging me 3 weeks ago, but I couldn't use it for my work at all because some functions suddenly stopped working. :( I hope they'll fix the problems soon otherwise I'll ask for a refund.

AlphaMensware

I couldnt complete my order and i didnt understand why Rabbani sat with me and helped me figure it out, he was Great HELP!

Highvalue4less

I had a question concerning shipping and Razi was very helpful in explaining to me how it all works. it will benefit me in other avenues of my business. Thanks, Razi.

Gallery Vibes

Just downloaded this app for my dropshipping business and had a few questions about shipping - got great and fast responses from the support team. The live chat customer care associate was informative and provided resources for further information with regards to my questions. Overall very happy with this so far - has made the process easy!

Marleysco

I have been back and forth with things over 2 years pls don’t laugh to whoever sees this I was back and forth with everything trying to cover not going backwards I reccommend you try to wait in get in touch with sai raghav he anwsered all my questions within a hour 5 stars all day great advisor will get to the bottom to any question was a pleasure

wanbeone

Freakin fraud app. Cancelled my subscriptions months ago, but they keep withdrawing my money from my credit cards, despite informing them many times.

Vignette.com

best extension. sai raghav from support was very kind and explained me in detail anything that was unclear from the beggining. definitely recommend !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40