Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

Austraders

Absolute rubbish, looks like just about everyone had a problem with the app and had to contact support. Sure enough my install doesn't work either!! Not going to bother with support as I already use Oberlo and it dumps all over anything else I've tried.
Strange that there's two of what seems to be the exact same app for different prices.....

Niqki

Signed up recently & had problem importing products. I was helped by rep, Rabbani Shaik. Rabanni was helpful, professional & very friendly

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

It works Now due to my own accord. Figured it out myself. Had to uninstall the app then reinstall it

Linens + Littles Boutique

So far so good! User friendly app- had a small issued with images not transferring and Razi was very helpful!

LAVESCENT

A super quick and efficient service. Rabbani was very knowledgeable and provide answers quickly and provided examples. Also the link provided were very helpful to get me started.

UrbanQube

Great service, very helpful. Quick response to all my questions and requests. Thank you Rajendra for your patience.

Earth Rox

The old app wasn;t working so the customer service agent Rajendra was very helpful in setting me up with the new chrome version. Great job with ali expresss!

NZ Electronics

Amazing app and great support, love been able to sell other people products without stocking them! - danny.co.nz

Awebit Apparel

Big callout to Rabbani. Had an issue adding products but on the online chat, was helped through the process and resolved the issue easily. Having someone knowledgable makes a big difference. Thank you

Mirabile Merc

Rabbani offered amazing customer service! Was quick, and very patient with me when I did not understand certain things.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60