Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Ze & Ko

Negative stars for this app. I uninstalled the app from my Shopify store only to be charged again. Terrible customer service. Very rude and couldn’t even speak in complete sentences.

LadMaf Supercenter

I was frustrated when I could not process my customer order of Appfreaker supply. I reached out to the support team through the chat with us now. Razi was the agent assigned to me. He was exceptionally helpful guiding from the beginning to the end on how to process appfreaker supply order. He did not end the chat until I was able to order the items. His was very patient and I am so glad he was the one assigned to me.
The reason why I was not able to process the order was because I selected ship to Canada, which made it impossible to add the items to the cart. So, Razi explained to me that it does not matter if I change the shipping country to US since the shipping address on the checkout page will take precedence. I tried his suggestion and I was able to add the items to cart and eventually placed the order

Depurate

Really love all the options of importing in this app. Rajendra the customer representative was very helpful in explaining the plans available and how to use the application easily. Responded quickly and very professionally.Thank you, Rajendra !!

Beauty Secret

The app provide variety of product for my store and customer service rep helps a lot her name is Rajendra very patient and helpful. I like Aliexpress but website need to update cause sometimes it's so frustrating when you keep clicking and nothing happen, but overall I am happy someone helped me.

Eclectic Rose Studio

I had some questions about importing a product off of Ali Express. I wasn't sure if it would qualify for the dropshipping program I was registered for so Rajendra was kind and patient and explained it via "Chat" that it should work and told me what I would need to do. She was very helpful. I appreciate someone answering so quickly too.

SILVAMARKET

I got help from Rajendra. I had very quick replay.My issue was about shipping to UK from Appfreaker.I don`t know how we`ll go in future,but for now I`m happy.Thanks,Rajendra

Bijoux Island

Ordering & mapping do not work, they said to me they have to fix a "case sensitive" issue since 3 weeks now. Still nothing fixed and not able to use this plugin. Shopify team must remove it as its simply, do not work.

SOLVED/ After 1 month they fixed it but it was long

EDIT 08/25 : New problem, imported product have wrong name / picture . The black product is named White and the white black.. They are "investigate". I guess it will took 3 more weeks again to fix this problem..
This plugin is full of bug

Best Snooker Cue

I start working with this app about two years ago,
I have some small difficulties but the team behind it is very helpful and service-oriented.
I talked with Rabbani for almost an hour and he helped me a lot.
Thanks

DaryBaO

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! you guys are always very attentive and with an excellent helping service, THANK YOU VERY MUCH RAJENDRA

Facilitate Art

There are several problems with the app which has made it impossible to open my store. The issues have been reported on 3 occasions and, after 2 months, I have stopped receiving updates from the developers regarding fixing said issues:
1. The prices of the items that I imported do not match those that appear on my store
2. I cannot update the prices of the items in my store
3. The products that I imported have had their URLs changed and sometimes refer to different products altogether

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71