Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Flawless

Rajendra was very helpful and patient. my needs were met and I am really happy. best customer service so far. thank you.

SPBeautyShop

The service is terrible. i have 3 order with the Appreaker, none of them are shipped. At the time i order, the items are not out of stock. But after i placed order, they told me the items are out of stocks. This meant the system is not updated and synced. I have also requested for the refunds many times, but more than a month i still haven't got my money back yet. when i ask they kept telling me that i will get my refund. All i can cay, it is terrible service

February 23, 2021

We are very sorry about your issue. we process thousands of orders every week. Only very few issues with few suppliers. we are regularly taking strict measures against unreliable suppliers. As per your refund, we already initiated refund at paypal, But it is in "Review by Paypal" state(May be delay because Corona??) Not sure. Hoping they will resolve it as soon as possible.

JoBarn Shop

Live support with Basha was perfect. Thanks a lot for your kind help. Really I am impressed by your live support and Basha was straight away available and precise :-)

GlamShop

So far useful.. It is kinda slow, but patience is a virtue. A Bit pricey, hopefully it's worth.
Great & fast support, Rajendra was really quick and helpful and solved my issue. Thank you!

Imaginate 1111

I'm SO excited to use this app...it's amazing so far and I have to say that Srikanth was the BEST help ever! So patient and detail oriented--had me ready to go in just a few minutes and was so sweet to wish me best wishes for my new store. Awesome, awesome service! ~Ifeanyi C. Oshun

Crave Clothing

so far my experience has been great, i have not had products delivered yet but i did need some customer service support and srikanth was a huge help. Quick responses and walked me through the whole process. Extremely satisfied with the level of support here!

The Give Back Life

I just started using this app and had a TON of questions. Srikanth was EXTREMEY patient and helpful! Thank you!

Fun Register

Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier?

Ze & Ko

Negative stars for this app. I uninstalled the app from my Shopify store only to be charged again. Terrible customer service. Very rude and couldn’t even speak in complete sentences.

LadMaf Supercenter

I was frustrated when I could not process my customer order of Appfreaker supply. I reached out to the support team through the chat with us now. Razi was the agent assigned to me. He was exceptionally helpful guiding from the beginning to the end on how to process appfreaker supply order. He did not end the chat until I was able to order the items. His was very patient and I am so glad he was the one assigned to me.
The reason why I was not able to process the order was because I selected ship to Canada, which made it impossible to add the items to the cart. So, Razi explained to me that it does not matter if I change the shipping country to US since the shipping address on the checkout page will take precedence. I tried his suggestion and I was able to add the items to cart and eventually placed the order

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71