Reviews (725)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to efficiently import products from Aliexpress to Shopify stores, thereby expanding product ranges and market reach. Features such as pricing rules, inventory syncing, and product price updates are highly regarded for their effectiveness. The 24/7 customer support, especially the live chat, is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Staff members like Rajendra, Razi, Rabbani, and Sai Raghav are frequently mentioned for their exceptional service. The app is often recommended for dropshipping beginners due to its simplicity and supportive customer service.

June 13, 2024

My customers ordered their products. When it comes for us to pay the items, the products are totally different from what the customers ordered. For instance, if the customer orders a purple sneaker #37, Aliexpress asked me to pay for a pink sneaker #38. It is really really really stressful right now.

Rhama
17 days using the app
March 2, 2024

Avinash was so helpful with my problem adding products to my shop. He walked me through the whole process of fixing the problem.

SmartUBuy
9 days using the app
May 9, 2024

Their live chat support was a big help. I spoke with Rajendra, and he quickly and clearly answered all my questions."

My Store
Israel
About 17 hours using the app
February 11, 2024

Rajendra was extremely helpful with setting it up with me and understanding how the app works.

Celestial Angel Healing
About 20 hours using the app
January 1, 2024

Rajendra is very helpful, I am a confused Lady and I do needed help, I asked a lot of questions but she never stopped from answering all my question and tried to help me the best that she could. I am thankful. Thank you

Spiffy Cow
22 days using the app
November 17, 2023

I highly recommend this app. I've used others and they offer absolutely 0 help. I was looking for options because I needed help severely and Ankush got right to it! I plan to use this service instead of others because of how outgoing they are.

LumiBear
About 2 months using the app
November 18, 2023

avinash was great and fast, i wasnt able to import certain products and he helped me out thanks so much

Importaciones
Israel
6 months using the app
February 7, 2024

It doesnt work. When you click "import" the link is broken.

Gem Glow Inc
5 minutes using the app
January 20, 2024

Its trash never download bro

CoralCrest
Sweden
About 17 hours using the app
October 21, 2018

Rajendra was so helpful to me during the initial start-up of the product. I was very impressed! I received a prompt response too! I did not have to wait. It was immediate. Rajendra has a strong understanding of the product and he provided me with several additional steps that he knew I was going to need the next day. I really like this software too. This software retrieves a lot more product from AliExpress than Oberlo. Also at Oberlo you have to wait at least one day before anyone will even address your problem. I abandoned Oberlo for AliExpress Dropshipping and it was a very good decision.

Oath of God Ministries