Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

bscpro

I used this app to integrate products into my website and had a few problems updating price but rajendra was really helpful and sorted it out for me

Funny Products

Love the app, awesome customer service always there with in seconds to try and help that is priceless. The app can only get better in time and cant wait for it to be perfect :) Great job and Good luck

WholesalersParadise.

OK THIS APP DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO.FIRST IT WOULDN'T UPLOAD PRODUCTS INTO MY STORE FROM SEVERAL OF THE PLACES THEY ADVERTISE YOU CAN DROP SHIP FROM,WHEN I REACHED OUT FOR HELP FROM THERE STAFF THEY TOLD ME TO JUST GO TO ANOTHER STORE IN THE LIST,DEADEND THERE!!..NEXT WAS THE PRICING CONFIGURER DIDN'T WORK CORRECTLY WOULD EITHER PRICE ITEMS WAY TO HIGH OR MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU LOSE MONEY,VERY SLOW AS WELL...IT TOOK A WHILE FOR THE APP TO COMPLETE THE IMPORT PROCESS IF EVER THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE IMPORT PAGE TO SEE IF YOU SAW YOUR ITEM BECAUSE IF YOU HAD A LOT OF PRODUCTS ON YOUR STORE YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH EACH ONE IN YOUR CATALOG TO FIND THE ITEM YOU JUST IMPORTED.....I CANCELED ON MY SECOND DAY OF FREE TRIAL...AND I DO RECOMMEND (ALI ORDERS APP)....VERY USER FRIENDLY AND YOU CAN ADD PRODUCT TYPE AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHOPIFY HAS BEFORE YOU IMPORT THAT WAY YOUR NOT GOING TO 2 SEPARATE PLACES TO EDIT 1 ITEM.

Spools LLC

I was adding products to my store, but in my store the product i just added showed 0 inventory. While in my Ali product page it showed it was active. So I got customer service and chatted with sai raghav, and he told me what to do and the amounts are now showing in my invenetory. Very fast and knowledgeable!! Once again thank you Sai...you made my day!

Kloset Karma

I was a little confused on how to import first since but the live chat option is very convenient. I spoke with Rabbani who patient, helpful and knowledgeable . He helped me import and was friendly and professional in doing so!

Milocoloco.com

Razi from the service desk was a very good help!

Sweet Shay's Boutique

SO FAR THIS APP IS GREAT. RAZI HELPED ME ALOT WITH MY ACCOUNT! THANK YOU! SO FAR I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Dear Baby

They must be paying people for 5 star reviews and getting fake reviews... Absolutely horrid experience. Unfortunately did not meet our needs, was very slow, and did not have the features we needed. Razi support was no help and was abusive.

LSShop

Aliexpress Dropshipping is very convenient application for dropships on Aliexpress. The support service is very quick, answered all the questions and helped to set the preferences. I worked with Sai Raghav, he really helped me! Thank you)))) And i recomend this app.

ShugarShoppe

Razi from the chat support is really helpful. Razi walk me through the steps in fixing my site problem. Thank you so very much! 5 stars for Razi! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50