Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Import and Sync Products from Aliexpress and many other sites

ambient.com

I highly recommend this app, if you need to stay ahead of pack. This is impressive and i just love this app. Their customer support is way better than all the other apps i have used. They even helped me out to setup my whole business. They are quick and have atmost knowledge into a corner.

TeeSprinkle

5 stars for customer service!! Razi really took the time to make sure I was set up and had everything I needed! He is so nice too and welcoming I'm impressed by the way he explains things so clearly!

Lovesistershop

excellent customer service, they help me a lot. excellent customer service. good. the app is very good

DecalsArt.com

Rajendra helped a lot to reconnect the new version of the Aliexpress Dropshipping app with the recent ali express changes

Impulsewear.co.uk

Great customer support from Rabbani. Once i downloaded the app i got immediate help and he supported me all the way through on how to use the app and import products. What a gem!!

Monet Roshi Couture

Great App and their customer service helped me solve all my problems. I hope in the future I can be able to import using my phone

Next Generation Wear

I want to thank to Sai Raghay he answered to my question in a few seconds. I love the app it is not very expensive.

Eyelashes USA

I'am so impressed with Rajendra he has helped me 100%. He is a true asset to this company I do recommend this company and we need more people like Rajendra lots of knowledge and professional.

Pure Ganja

I like the pricing because it's very cheap as compared to the rest. But their set up isn't very user-friendly. Though I admire the level of professionalism that their customer service personnel has. Most especially to Razi. He is quick to address the issues.

Leggings By Tonya

Razi helps me answer any questions I have, and there is 24 hour customer service that is why I use this APP. NO waiting THREE days on a question with with some other APP'S.. Razi is on it every time i need something...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62