Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

dropshipping

Life4Planet.com

Sairaghav was excellent support professionally and intuitively. He was quick and concise. I really appreciate his assistance immensely.

Shakti Supply

Time spent using app About 2 years

ENTIRE PRODUCT IS BUGGED OUT AND INOPERABLE.

DOES NOT SYNC WITH ALIEXPRESS OR SHOPIFY.

USE DSers OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT.

I am leaving this feedback in order to motivate the developers to fix the bugs in this product. My entire store was mapped to this crapstastic application and now I cannot fulfill a single order or even go back farther than 2 pages of orders. This app needs to be completely rewritten.

VersaceMerch

best help support ever, specially to " razi " who helped me manage the impossible to possible.....

P-dazzle

I really would like to say to Razi thank you again for being so helpful and going the extra mile to help me with the importing of goods because of you
I will keep the app and you are truly great with customer.

FUAEM

Location United Arab Emirates

Bad Bad Bad

I submit this complaint for the tenth time. Your program does not import images from the AliExpress website when I import any product.

And also does not automatically update the quantity and new prices. Although I did everything that was necessary from the settings menu and also the settings on the AliExpress website (why should I update manually?)

Several times I have filed the complaint and you tell me that the maintenance department will solve the problem but to no avail. All these problems remain

I think it is time to change from your program to another more serious and technical program. I will also file a complaint to the Chopeevai site on this issue as it is unreasonable to pay fees to your administration and have faced these problems for more than 15 days

ShopMonstersales

Razi is really helpful specialist. If Razi is not helping me tonight, I might have to cancel your subscription on your site. He is so so smart and patient. Thank you so much. I am so happy.

MartLion

Time spent using app About 2 months

The addresses of the orders are not auto-filled in the aliexpresss website.

Please Fix this issue.

Austraders

Location Australia
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Absolute rubbish, looks like just about everyone had a problem with the app and had to contact support. Sure enough my install doesn't work either!! Not going to bother with support as I already use Oberlo and it dumps all over anything else I've tried.
Strange that there's two of what seems to be the exact same app for different prices.....

Niqki

Signed up recently & had problem importing products. I was helped by rep, Rajendra. Rajendra was helpful, professional & very friendly

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

It works Now due to my own accord. Figured it out myself. Had to uninstall the app then reinstall it