Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

FUAEM

Bad Bad Bad

I submit this complaint for the tenth time. Your program does not import images from the AliExpress website when I import any product.

And also does not automatically update the quantity and new prices. Although I did everything that was necessary from the settings menu and also the settings on the AliExpress website (why should I update manually?)

Several times I have filed the complaint and you tell me that the maintenance department will solve the problem but to no avail. All these problems remain

I think it is time to change from your program to another more serious and technical program. I will also file a complaint to the Chopeevai site on this issue as it is unreasonable to pay fees to your administration and have faced these problems for more than 15 days

ShopMonstersales

Razi is really helpful specialist. If Razi is not helping me tonight, I might have to cancel your subscription on your site. He is so so smart and patient. Thank you so much. I am so happy.

MartLion

The addresses of the orders are not auto-filled in the aliexpresss website.

Please Fix this issue.

Austraders

Absolute rubbish, looks like just about everyone had a problem with the app and had to contact support. Sure enough my install doesn't work either!! Not going to bother with support as I already use Oberlo and it dumps all over anything else I've tried.
Strange that there's two of what seems to be the exact same app for different prices.....

Niqki

Signed up recently & had problem importing products. I was helped by rep, Rajendra. Rajendra was helpful, professional & very friendly

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

It works Now due to my own accord. Figured it out myself. Had to uninstall the app then reinstall it

Linens + Littles Boutique

So far so good! User friendly app- had a small issued with images not transferring and Razi was very helpful!

LAVESCENT

A super quick and efficient service. Rabbani was very knowledgeable and provide answers quickly and provided examples. Also the link provided were very helpful to get me started.

UrbanQube

Great service, very helpful. Quick response to all my questions and requests. Thank you Rajendra for your patience.

Earth Rox

The old app wasn;t working so the customer service agent Rajendra was very helpful in setting me up with the new chrome version. Great job with ali expresss!