Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
tuecus
4.5
Edited January 17, 2020

I use this app to place all my orders through ali express. It makes everything so much easier. If you have any questions the help line is always their to help you out. I would strong suggest you use it. I was helped by sal raghav who was really helpful and gave me excellent tips that would make my business a lot more easier. Thank you so much.

Coral Chic & Co.
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 14, 2020

I use this app to place almost all my orders on Ali Express and it makes it soo much easier. They always have someone to help answer all my questions too. Rajendra is a great support team member who is always patient and walks through any issues I am facing until I find a solution.

Bird in Hand Apparel
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 14, 2020

The live-chat is fantastic Rabbani is excellent nd helped me a lot to set the app and answered all my questions. really helpfull, now i start to use, lets see. thanks

aphaedrashop
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 10, 2020

I have only just added this app to my website but I am really happy with the results so far. It is easy to use and at a much more reasonable price compared to similar apps. When I had questions I contacted the support team. Rajendra helped me straight away. The customer service was amazing, highly recommend!

Wild Heart Western
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 8, 2020

thanks to support team .. rabbani helped me a lot and resoled my issue .. good support team .. thank you rabbani, I recommend it

D-JAM SPORTS