Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Next Generation Wear

I want to thank to Sai Raghay he answered to my question in a few seconds. I love the app it is not very expensive.

Eyelashes USA

I'am so impressed with Rajendra he has helped me 100%. He is a true asset to this company I do recommend this company and we need more people like Rajendra lots of knowledge and professional.

Pure Ganja

I like the pricing because it's very cheap as compared to the rest. But their set up isn't very user-friendly. Though I admire the level of professionalism that their customer service personnel has. Most especially to Razi. He is quick to address the issues.

Leggings By Tonya

Razi helps me answer any questions I have, and there is 24 hour customer service that is why I use this APP. NO waiting THREE days on a question with with some other APP'S.. Razi is on it every time i need something...

Emaratimatket

i really appreciated the app and also the staff who assisted me to set up my store. i really new in this and i got great support. i recommend this app. thanks a lot Rabbani shaik the staff who assisted me

Alilight.net

Thanks for the Amazing App ,
Special thanks to all gurus they guides me or help me Great Job
Enjoy using this app!

La Vinotinto Shop

Very bad customer support , they never respond to my emails and the products are synchronizing properly

Life4Planet.com

Sairaghav was excellent support professionally and intuitively. He was quick and concise. I really appreciate his assistance immensely.

Shakti Supply

ENTIRE PRODUCT IS BUGGED OUT AND INOPERABLE.

DOES NOT SYNC WITH ALIEXPRESS OR SHOPIFY.

USE DSers OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT.

I am leaving this feedback in order to motivate the developers to fix the bugs in this product. My entire store was mapped to this crapstastic application and now I cannot fulfill a single order or even go back farther than 2 pages of orders. This app needs to be completely rewritten.

VersaceMerch

best help support ever, specially to " razi " who helped me manage the impossible to possible.....