Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Anise Belle Boutique

Best customer support ever.! He (Razi) was really helpful on guiding me throughout all my unknowns.

thegsnd

I got the good support from the team, when I started importing product the I faced many issues but i raised my concern to the tem and they successfully resolved it, which is the best for my business process. Thanks once again.

Athlas

I used this app to help my store growing in any way. We also we're searching for help by support to set up our settings and conditions. Rajendra has helped me out and gave us all information we needed. Thanks for your special and very fast and helpful support. We're getting things readdy now, thanks alot!

Jungle Green Earth

I wish I could rate ZERO!

Started off badly, as pictures were not syncing when importing products, after a couple days everything went back to normal.
After that I have realized that ALL products were out of sync.
I spoke with the support team, they said the problem was being fixed in the next 24 hours 2 days gone and the problem persists. In my store there is still inventory but on ebay is out of stock!!!

I kept having failed promisses that the inventory would be back to normal in the next 24 hours.

NOW IT'S BEEN 2 weeks I am paying 20 a month while NOT being able to advertise my store due to inventory not syncing!

I keep asking for a refund and different members keep saying will be in touch with you soon. and nothing as been done!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

ambient.com

I highly recommend this app, if you need to stay ahead of pack. This is impressive and i just love this app. Their customer support is way better than all the other apps i have used. They even helped me out to setup my whole business. They are quick and have atmost knowledge into a corner.

TeeSprinkle

5 stars for customer service!! Razi really took the time to make sure I was set up and had everything I needed! He is so nice too and welcoming I'm impressed by the way he explains things so clearly!

Lovesistershop

excellent customer service, they help me a lot. excellent customer service. good. the app is very good

DecalsArt.com

Do not use this app, it is unreliable, and customer service always say they will fix the app bugs but never do. It always loses it's connection with aliexpress and never finds the products you synced to fill an order and does not auto fill it. A really bad app.

Impulsewear.co.uk

Great customer support from Rabbani. Once i downloaded the app i got immediate help and he supported me all the way through on how to use the app and import products. What a gem!!

Monet Roshi Couture

Great App and their customer service helped me solve all my problems. I hope in the future I can be able to import using my phone