Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
tuecus
4.5
Edited October 11, 2021

I just have to say how much I appreciate Basha and Razi's stellar support! They always are pleasant and helpful! However, Razi recently went way out out the way to help me with an issue I had. I had imported hundreds... HUNDREDS of products. Somehow the price didn't update and I was trying to fix the issue..... and long story straight- Razi went WAAAYYYY out of the way to help me reimport... and I reemphasize HUNDREDS of products! USE THIS APP.... YOU WONT REGRET IT! UPDATE TO MY REVIEW: It's 2021 now and recently I wanted to update the prices from the products I got from this app and I found a really helpful person named Rajendra who helped answer a question. Thanks Rajendra!!!

Princess Jewelers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 1, 2020

Good App. UI should be updated but still works like a charm. I use lightinthebox.com for products. One-click to order, and one click to checkout with paypal. Very close to auto-fulfill. Live Chat Support very helpful. They now offer branded shipping and invoicing for a selection of products. I havent tried that but will if they offer electronics.

FreeMii
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 24, 2020

I didn’t use this app , but i have question : how would you help for fast shipping

I want to not exeed 10 days to shipped for Saudi Arabia

ANMAR STORE
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 17, 2020

This app is great the service answered all my questions about who i could sell on and ensured me i could not run afoul of any copyright infringement.

S@Ssons
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 15, 2020

Chrome extension does not work, cant change shipping properly, contacted customer service and they are really really bad. They charged me for a month and claimed I had a free trial. Used it for half a day charged me for a month. Avoid this at all costs as it does not work.

MegaMallDeals