Reviews (725)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to efficiently import products from Aliexpress to Shopify stores, thereby expanding product ranges and market reach. Features such as pricing rules, inventory syncing, and product price updates are highly regarded for their effectiveness. The 24/7 customer support, especially the live chat, is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Staff members like Rajendra, Razi, Rabbani, and Sai Raghav are frequently mentioned for their exceptional service. The app is often recommended for dropshipping beginners due to its simplicity and supportive customer service.

Edited April 1, 2019

I had a question on how to get imports and the Attendant was so helpful, guided me on steps and i got it done. thumbs up.

1-1mall.com
March 14, 2019

Sai Raghav- help explained to me on chat how to import items into my shopify and it was precisely done. Thanks for the help excited for use of the app fully.

TOPLINE ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC.
Edited August 7, 2018

This app works perfectly with Shopify. I've just fulfilled a huge order of 27 items, all from different suppliers and it works so smoothly. I'm not the brightest user, so I had a couple of problems with pop-up blockers and settings, but I went on the 24/7 live chat help and was connected to Sai Raghav. Sai was very patient and gave me the help I needed to immediately get over my problems. I highly recommend this app.

Unnis Sarang
Edited February 27, 2019

This is very useful app. and Rabbani (Online Support) help me quickly and guide me how to create order on aliexpress. I hit wrong button and she guided me right way.

WB Gems LLC
September 24, 2018

Rabbani shaik was amazing ! i had trouble fulfilling an order and he quickly helped me solve the issue.

INVOKE
March 5, 2019

Razi was very helpfull with all the information. Everything I asked he knows how to solve. Thank you Razi, for the great job and kind communication.

It Shopp
Brazil
Edited January 4, 2022

I've been using this software for about three years now, it does have a few bugs and Vijay always helps me fix them. It does what I need and more, if you need any advice on drop shopping feel free to reach out to me, I've been very successful at doing drop shopping and happy to share my experience knowledge and skills. Search Danny de Hek

TV REMOTES
New Zealand
February 27, 2018

Incredible super great customer service. They solve the problem that you have, 100% for sure. Thanks a lot!

Babesonfleek
Spain
May 30, 2018

the support operator anuradha was very helpful and knowlegeable with helping me with the app, i highly recommend

Dude I Want Those Clothes
November 8, 2019

Thanks Razi for your help on my shopify store. You provided a very quick, detailed and easy to understand response to my issue. Thanks for your patience and excellent customer Service. Need more service like yours. Recommend using Aliexpress!

MY SHOPOHOLIC