Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

dropshipping

Trending NOW!

Had an issue and Sai Raghav did a great job helping me out!! I look forward to a business relationship with Aliexpress.

Agora25

Hi

I have received a great and amazing help from Rabbani. He had assisted me to fix my price issue. The service was very great and amazing, I have really appreciated the way he has review my pricing issue and showed me were I was making a mistake and He has updated that I find it very useful and amazing

Serge

CHICLIVING

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I chatted with Razi who was very attentive and helpful, solved my problem straight away with outstanding communication throughout. Highly recommend Aliexpress Dropshipping and Thank you Razi!

Casal Gamer

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice app, and thanks Rabbani, you helped me a lot.
I was having problems with my inventory and he was super fast and efficient!

Baliexpress.co.il

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

great app! the tech support was very helpful!! i have contacted them a few times and they were very patience and helped with every issue i came with, and the most important thing, the app works rly good! it imports the products with all the variations and pics and it synch the price and stock changes with my store.

Gallery Wallrus

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really cool tool to automate the product listings and great service from Rajendra who helped me automate the orders too. Much easier now, thanks!

CultureRegulationBrand

THE APP IS NOT WORKING AT ALL ! WITH NO NOTICE THIS IS THE WORST APP EVER !!! I HAD SO MANY ORDERS TO SEND AND THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO

Moonlitsales.com

Mr.Rabbani was extremely helpful in solving my needs. He was good, knowledgeable and went all the way in solving my problems

Best Shoppe US

I used this app to help me in automation Aliexpress Dropshipping to my Shopify Store and their 24/7 support staff Rajendra is Awesome! She answered all of my concerns in an instant and in a polite way. Thanks, once again Rajendra, for your help!

PawPrints

I downloaded this app needing to input 10 products to my store from Aliexpress. They have different plans ranging from the basic to enterprise. Even though I didn't need it, I selected the enterprise plan to see which features they had for my free trial. I forgot to cancel the plan until the trial was well over so I contacted their support team to request a refund. They told me that they could allow the refund and asked me to contact Shopify to process the refund. I did so, and Shopify contacted them back for approval. They then decided to conveniently deny my refund request. If you want honest customer support, these developers are sorely lacking in it.

The app itself is pretty bloated, and there is not much of a difference from the basic and enterprise plan. The UI is not really conducive to a good user experience. Please be warned that there are more customer oriented apps out there for drop shippers.