Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SanibelDaze.com

I was just signing up for Aliexpress and had a couple questions so I could continue without perhaps making a mistake.
I very pleasant young fella, I believe Razi helped me. In 3 min he had me on the right track.
You have great support. Thank you!

Underwear-woman

Location Switzerland

PERFECT SUPPORT FROM SAI....ty sir,

5 stars rating ***** i recommend him for any help you will need! and does it is possible to update the app with a better UX...with ICONS IMAGE TO BE MORE SIMPLE AND CLEAR...THANK YOU!

PMVU

Location Ghana
Time spent using app About 2 months

l am using the app and it very good, what l really like is the one-click and you see the product in your shop and l love the support team their patients and their ability to help you get what you want, especially basha ready to answer.

Rho & Nya Clothing and General Merchandise

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to import products to my Shopify store and it works perfectly. The support system is fast and prompt. I especially like the assistance from Rajendra who helped me fix the chrome extension when it disabled itself for some reason. Thank you very much Rajendra! :)

Hegostore

Location Malaysia

very helpful ! good customer service Razi explaining everything solve problem immediately, highly recommeded

ShinySkinCom

Location Poland

very helpful service! explaining everything, perfect! specially one of them named rajendra he helped me in every steps.

Swankychics

I'm still in the trial but so far everything is great! I had quite a bunch of questions about how this works and RAZI replies me in less than 1 min and he's very helpful. My problems were solved immediately, which is perfect! Highly recommended!

Seekdeal

Time spent using app About 1 year

This App is new and shows great potential in product sourcing. I like the suggested price features. Although I am still exploring Appfreaker potentials, Sai Raghav was very helpful in pointing out the usefulness of the App. Thanks Sai Raghav. You were very help and patient in answering my questions.

anudresses

Location India

Thanks for resolving issue. great support. fantastic, great app with own branding and shipping invoices features. look forward to see how it performs. Thanks recommended to all.

TOSY.NL

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 18 minutes

This app has BUGS nobody can find. Shopify write to Appfreaker: This is what happend: There were 300 products in their website. Old products were still in the app from months ago but were not updated. So they deleted the old products in the app, but to his surprise ALL of their products on their website got deleted too.
Company does nothing and Shopify has no backup.

October 16, 2019

if you delete products in app obviously it will be deleted from app and your shopify store too.