Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Hegostore

very helpful ! good customer service Razi explaining everything solve problem immediately, highly recommeded

ShinySkinCom

very helpful service! explaining everything, perfect! specially one of them named rajendra he helped me in every steps.

Swankychics

I'm still in the trial but so far everything is great! I had quite a bunch of questions about how this works and RAZI replies me in less than 1 min and he's very helpful. My problems were solved immediately, which is perfect! Highly recommended!

Seekdeal

This App is new and shows great potential in product sourcing. I like the suggested price features. Although I am still exploring Appfreaker potentials, Sai Raghav was very helpful in pointing out the usefulness of the App. Thanks Sai Raghav. You were very help and patient in answering my questions.

anudresses

Thanks for resolving issue. great support. fantastic, great app with own branding and shipping invoices features. look forward to see how it performs. Thanks recommended to all.

TOSY.NL

This app has BUGS nobody can find. Shopify write to Appfreaker: This is what happend: There were 300 products in their website. Old products were still in the app from months ago but were not updated. So they deleted the old products in the app, but to his surprise ALL of their products on their website got deleted too.
Company does nothing and Shopify has no backup.

October 16, 2019

if you delete products in app obviously it will be deleted from app and your shopify store too.

Trending NOW!

Had an issue and Sai Raghav did a great job helping me out!! I look forward to a business relationship with Aliexpress.

Agora25

Hi

I have received a great and amazing help from Rabbani. He had assisted me to fix my price issue. The service was very great and amazing, I have really appreciated the way he has review my pricing issue and showed me were I was making a mistake and He has updated that I find it very useful and amazing

Serge

CHICLIVING

I chatted with Razi who was very attentive and helpful, solved my problem straight away with outstanding communication throughout. Highly recommend Aliexpress Dropshipping and Thank you Razi!

Casal Gamer

Nice app, and thanks Rabbani, you helped me a lot.
I was having problems with my inventory and he was super fast and efficient!