The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (724)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to efficiently import products from Aliexpress to Shopify stores, thereby expanding product ranges and market reach. Features such as pricing rules, inventory syncing, and product price updates are highly regarded for their effectiveness. The 24/7 customer support, especially the live chat, is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Staff members like Rajendra, Razi, Rabbani, and Sai Raghav are frequently mentioned for their exceptional service. The app is often recommended for dropshipping beginners due to its simplicity and supportive customer service.

Edited February 15, 2018

These folks are great. I've owned a business for 15 years, and I'm starting this as a new challenge. I know basically nothing about e-commerce. Hoping it brings in extra money to justify some nice things that I enjoy owning. I received help from an agent under the name, anuradha and they were awesome at helping me. Wishing them well in all of life's opportunities.

Conquer Active
Edited August 10, 2018

I was stuck on importing my items and Rabbani did an excellent job walking me through the process. Great job Rabbani!!!!

Jaes Apparel And Merchadising
Edited May 20, 2019

Big callout to Rabbani. Had an issue adding products but on the online chat, was helped through the process and resolved the issue easily. Having someone knowledgable makes a big difference. Thank you

Awebit Apparel
August 28, 2018

Just getting used to the app but looks promising and the support from Rabbani was some of the best support ever received with videos and screenshots to solve my issue.

Save A Leopard
April 2, 2019

I had a problem updating my inventory for some time and I could not find the solution, even though I searched google for so many times. Finally I reached the support team through chat and was helped by sai raghav. I got the answer to my problem within two minutes. ALL my questions were answered very fast and professionally by sai raghav. Thank you very much!

Vapes Buzz
Latvia
Edited January 30, 2019

So far everything has worked well. Had some minor issues but Rajendra gave me great support and helped me with everything.

Perfect Posture
Sweden
March 28, 2019

great customer service! razi was very helpful. this is also a great app it works great and i would recommend it

Body Mod Nation
January 14, 2020

I use this app to place almost all my orders on Ali Express and it makes it soo much easier. They always have someone to help answer all my questions too. Rajendra is a great support team member who is always patient and walks through any issues I am facing until I find a solution.

Bird in Hand Apparel
March 20, 2020

Buena atención de la señora Rajendra, tuve un problema y la información suministrada fue detallada y estuvo atenta a si lo solucione, muy recomendado

shopiwong
10 months using the app
Edited April 1, 2019

I had a question on how to get imports and the Attendant was so helpful, guided me on steps and i got it done. thumbs up.

1-1mall.com