Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 10, 2018

Just got this platform but chat support was pretty helpful. Will updated when I have more time with the program.

Tazias Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 10, 2018

Sowmya really help me a lot on all of my issues, very helpful and patience. Thank you so much and keep it up Aliexpress ropshipping!

Madc Apparels
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 9, 2018

Sai Raghav makes the most complicated things easy as can be! He patiently responded to my zillion questions productively and professionally.

Great support... Many thanks Sai!

Extra Elegance By Yamini Zaveri
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 9, 2018

Razi helped me in so many ways when it came to figuring out everything I needed to do step by step when I was having trouble downloading the Google Chrome Xpress app, and all the other problems I needed help with, the customer service is amazing!

Angeleyebeauty
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited May 7, 2018

The customer service level is outstanding! I have not had any problems with response time!

The App is just a little difficult to use at first in comparison to others. Other than this, I highly recommend as the product selection is immense.

The Coastal Crush
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 6, 2018

Rabbani is a great customer support

Michicaloca
Spain
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited May 5, 2018

Great customer support Rabbani helped me and was very detailed easy to understand love this APP 100%

Ds Gifts N More
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 3, 2018

I really love this program. I am new to Shopify and found this really easy to work with. When I did run into trouble, Sai Raghav was a great help. He understood me when I wasn't to sure how to explain everything correctly as I am new. I really look forward to the update of having Esty being added to the dropshipping program!!!

Madame Marys Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 1, 2018

Big thank you to Sai Raghav for all of his valuable help!

Love Your Pets Supplies
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 1, 2018

Sai Raghav was a great help and was easy to follow instructions. Thank you

Solidworth Shop