4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient product importation from AliExpress and its cost-effectiveness compared to competitors. The customer support team, especially Rajendra, Razi, and Sai Raghav, are commended for their prompt and helpful service, with the live chat feature being particularly useful. Merchants also value the pricing rules, auto-sync features, and the ability to import customer reviews. The user-friendly interface is suitable for dropshipping beginners.

April 29, 2018

I just want to say thank to Anuradha for all her help. She actually set up my pricing standards for me and gave me the needed information to get my aftership api key. Thank you very much for your assistance and professionalism.

Supremes One Stop Shop
November 6, 2017

Great app excellent support. I had issues with settings not being saved which has now been resolved.

Want Tech
September 8, 2018

thankes for basha help me to solve my problem and this app is very good app and the customer servce very good team

Hur Home
Egypt
June 7, 2018

razi was extremely helpful and friendly.

Lovemoor Baths And Balms
11 months using the app
September 20, 2018

Sai Raghav provided exceptional support this morning. I had a question about settings, pricing and syncing them and he nailed it right away. Great job!

LMFAO Shirts and More
August 25, 2019

I used this app to help me in automation Aliexpress Dropshipping to my Shopify Store and their 24/7 support staff Rajendra is Awesome! She answered all of my concerns in an instant and in a polite way. Thanks, once again Rajendra, for your help!

Best Shoppe US
November 21, 2019

Rajendra Helped me out with my questions very Quickly... She was very helpful and nice, as well as Professional.

Trendsetter Styles
September 5, 2017

I have just started using Aliexpress Dropshipping. The live support team is awesome, got me through where i was stuck.
Looking forward to making my first sale soon!

Roquel
Kenya
April 15, 2018

I was very confused and decided to ask the help chat and Anuradha helped me was. They were great at explaining things to me. Very helpful and made it clear to understand. Thank you very much!

Blanks Vinyl Supplies
April 6, 2018

I've moved a lot of product recently, but a major problem with the ordering process has gone unnoticed and has almost caused me to ship to the wrong address multiple times. I have contacted live chat support (which are helpful with many other things, despite not speaking english very well) who just say "I have forwarded the issue to the tech team" which they've said multiple times a month ago, I don't think that means anything. No updates. I've also tried using shopify app support with them. No response.

When placing an order on aliexpress, the program automatically maps the buyer's shipping information into the fields, however, it fails to input the city every time. This means you have to flip back and forth and open every order on the shopify side to see what city the current customer lives in. If you are fulfilling back to back orders, and the current customer's state has the same city name as the previous customer's state, it will fill in the previous customer's city instead of the current customer's city. If you don't catch this, and correct the current customer's city, you will send a shipment to a place that likely doesn't exist, or someone who never ordered. It would really save time if it just selected the proper city the first time.

Supreme Dude